chapter 60 epilogue

3 months later

" Ryder i swear if you don't let me get my clothes I will kill you " I yelled running after Ryder who was holding my clothes

" but I like you better in a towel love " he laughed I started playfully hitting him when Julia entered and looked at us entertained.

" Ryder let her get dressed, everyone is here "

-

-

-

" Zina " I heard Emily yell " Merry Christmas " she said. "merry Christmas "

" hey " someone whispered " hey lili " I said giving her a little hug she smiled at me and Emily did the same. she talked now, not on full volume but at least there was process and I was so proud of her.

" how have you been " I asked her . " kinda confusing, I miss her a lot, Felicia I mean, but I am able to recover here now, I am just glad there aren't boxy Tuesdays " she laughed a little. " so am I Lilana, so am I "

" now can I have my sister back please, thank you " Oliver said picking up Lilana and setting her on a seat next to him, this man is a big softly when it comes to his little sister.

the Christmas dinner was amazing, everything was finally okay, everything was perfect.

i am glad I spoke up in court, the proud face I got from Julia was one of the best feelings.

I must admit that Xavier and Ashton had a hard time after realizing the situation their sister was in, they were upset that I didn't tell them sooner but they forgave me rather quickly.

me and Ryder are perfect, I still can't go to far with him sexually but that doesn't surprise me. he doesn't mind and respects my boundaries which I am so happy about.

Cody really became my annoying older brother and I sometimes wanted to kill him. him and Xavier are completely okay again and truly are made for each other.

everything was just right, all I needed to do was reach out, and thats what everyone should do.

if you go trough pain, caused by yourself or other people, you should reach out. it really changes your life, and for the better.

i have a family now, a very big and complicated one, but every single one on this table is my family. and I love all of them.

even myself

I can now start writing my own story