Five

02x06Secrets------

02x06
Secrets
------

Adelaine walked up to Glenn after seeing him looking extremely anxious and acting weird around camp.

"Okay what is going on with you?" She asked him as she sat down next to him.

"What? Me? Nothing, I'm totally fine." Glenn rushed out.

"No you are not. Tell me." he stayed silent. "Glenn we're bestfriends just tell me."

"Lori's pregnant." he blurted out. Of course he couldn't tell her about the walkers in the barn so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"W-what?" Adelaine's eyes widened. "What do you mean pregnant?"

"I mean she asked me to get her a test. That's what the discreet thing was about when we went on that run." Glenn explained.

"Does Rick know?" she asked quietly.

"No. Nobody does except for me and now you."

"Oh my gosh." Adelaine breathed out. She looked across camp and over to where Lori was sitting.

"Don't tell anyone." Glenn said. "I'm going on a run for her later."

"I'll come too."

"You don't have t--"

"I'm coming with you. You shouldn't go anywhere alone." Adelaine said before she got up and walked away.

"Great." Glenn mumbled.

------

As they were leaving to go to town Maggie approached them with Evan.

"Mind if we come with?" Maggie asked.

"I don't care." Adelaine shrugged and looked at Glenn who looked hesitant.

They all got on their horses and made their way off the farm. When they got there they all went inside the pharmacy.

"What does she want now?" Maggie asked Glenn in an annoyed tone.

Adelaine shared a look with Evan and both of them shrugged.

"Can't say." Glenn replied. Adelaine already knew what they were looking for so she went to the back.

"So when one of them asks you to keep your mouth shut--" Maggie started but was cut off as Glenn held the list out to her.

"Crawl out of my butt and help me look please." Glenn told her.

Maggie scoffed when she read the list and walked back to look with Adelaine.  They were both looking in different aisles when arms reached out and grabbed both of them.

"Glenn!" Maggie shrieked. "Evan!"

"Maggie!" Glenn shouted.

"Glenn! Help me!" Adelaine shouted as the walker had a tight grip on her arms and she couldn't reach her knife or guns. "Evan!"