Alone

- - -

- - -

Nothing but fog. Adelaine, Maggie, Sasha, and Bob found themselves standing with their backs to each other as they stand in the middle of the fog with walkers about to attack them. They all held their weapons up, ready to attack.

The first walker growled, stepping out of the fog and Bob stabbed it in the head making it drop to the floor. Maggie grunts stabbing another one and Sasha whacks one with her stick then stabs it.

"Bob!" Sasha screamed as she turned to see a walker sinking it's teeth into his shoulder. She shot it dead before looking at Adelaine who was struggling with a walker. She pulled the walker off before another one came and fell on top of Adelaine.

"No! No!" Adelaine pushed at it until a gunshot went off and she saw Sasha with her gun.

She pushed the walker off and Maggie helped her up. Sasha turned to Bob with teary eyes as she looked at his shoulder.

"Bob."

"It's okay." Bob said a little too enthusiastically making the three women confused. "He got me right on the bandage."

Sasha laughed and pulled him into a hug and he winced making her pull away.

"I didn't say stop. I just said ow." Bob told her. Maggie and Adelaine smiled and Sasha pushed Bob a little.

They took a small break and got themselves together a little bit before getting ready to leave.

"You ready?" Maggie asked Sasha.

"We should wait till the fog clears." she said.

"We've been waiting a while." 

"You see all this? We got lucky. We need visibility. We've got six bullets left."

"She's right." Bob nodded. "We've been doing good following the plan. No need to get sloppy now."

Adelaine pulled out the compass she had and sighed in annoyance.

"What is it?" Sasha asked her. Adelaine tossed it to her and she caught it.

"It's broken." she brought her hand up to the necklace Hershel had given her back at the farm. She checked the time and sighed.

"We don't need it." Bob said. "Sun comes up in the east, sets in the west. We'll keep an eye on it in between. We'll be fine."

- - -

They had been walking for a while when they came across railroad tracks.

"What's that?" Adelaine started walking over to a sign with the others following behind her.

"Terminus." Bob spoke as he looked at the map on it. "When we were out on the run to the veterinary college, we heard a message about this on the radio."