Welcome to the Tombs

"Evan just let me help

"Evan just let me help." Adelaine told him while they stood in their cell.

"Addy you just started walking again. If we have to escape or something you could fall behind and I'm not willing to let anything happen to you." Evan said.

"I won't though! We have a plan and we'll be in the riot gear. I'll stay with you the entire time."

"Adelaine." Evan sighed.

"Please, Evan. I can't just hide out in the woods while my family is in here fighting the Governor and his people. I can help." she gave him a pleading look.

"Addy please just go with the others." Evan begged.

"I can give us an advantage." Adelaine realized. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the cell to find Rick.

"What are you doing?"

"How long until the Governor's people attack?" she asked Rick as she approached him, Katherine, and Daryl.

"I don't know a few hours." Rick shrugged. "You're going with Hershel." He told her sternly.

"I can give us an advantage." Adelaine repeated what she told Evan.

"How?" Daryl asked.

"How many more flashbangs and stuff like that do we have left?" Adelaine asked.

"Not that much." Rick replied.

"How much extra ammo can you spare?"

"Maybe a box or two why?"

Adelaine didn't answer and instead walked over to the boxes of ammo. She pulled out a few bullets and smashed them with the handle of her gun.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Rick asked. Adelaine scooped all the gunpowder into a pile.

"I'm gonna make them go boom."

------

Adelaine sat in her cell as she was, well, building a bomb. It wasn't technically deadly but it would be enough to drive the Governor and his people out.

"Okay so how are you gonna do this?" Rick asked as he walked into the cell with Daryl, Evan, Glenn, Maggie, Katherine, and Hershel.

"Hydrazine." she held up a jar.

"Where did you get that?" Evan asked.

"Went to the boiler room. You'd be surprised how many chemicals are in there. Combine a few and boom. Hydrazine." Adelaine put it far away from the others touch. "It's deadly so do not touch it."

They all took a step back and she rolled her eyes.

"It needs an accelerant." she picked up her jar of gunpowder. "Gunpowder." she had a tin bucket and she placed the jar of hydrazine in it. "Put the gunpowder around the hydrazine." she put the lid on the jar and drew an X on the front. "Hit the bull's-eye. Win a prize." she explained.