Isolation

"It's spread

"It's spread." Hershel said as a few members of the group sat in a room to talk about things.

Earlier that day Tyreese found Karen and David's bodies in a part of the prison. They had been burnt to death

"Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D. Sasha, Caleb, and now others." Hershel finished.

"Oh, Jesus." Daryl spoke.

"So what do we do?" Katherine asked.

"First things first. Cell Block A is isolation. We keep the sick people there like we tried with Karen and David."

"What the hell are we gonna do about that?" Daryl asked.

"Ask Rick to look into it. Try to make a timeline-- who's where when." Carol answered. "But what are we gonna do to stop this?"

"There is no stopping it. You get it, you have to go through it." Hershel said.

"But it just kills you?" Michonne questioned.

"The illness doesn't. The symptoms do. We need antibiotics."

"We've been through every pharmacy nearby. And then some." Evan said.

"That veterinary college at West Peach Tree Tech, that's one place people may not have though to raid for medication." Hershel told them. "The drugs for animals there are the same we need."

"That's 50 miles." Daryl told him. "Too big a risk before. Ain't now. I'm gonna take a group out. Best not waste any more time."

"I'm in." Michonne and Katherine nodded.

"Me too." Adelaine stood up.

"No way I'm sitting in a car with her for more than two hours listening to Taylor Swift." Daryl shook his head. Michonne and Katherine snorted while Adelaine faked hurt.

"Whatever. I make the end of the world a fucking party and you all know it." she pointed at everyone.

"You guys haven't been exposed. Daryl has. You get in a car with him..." Hershel told them.

"He's already given me fleas." Michonne commented.

Hershel chuckled. "I can lead the way. I know where everything's kept."

Daryl and Evan shared a look.

"When we're out there, it's always the same. Sooner or later we run." Daryl looked at Hershel and then Adelaine.

Adelaine had a defeated expression on her face as she grimaced and looked down at her brace.

"I can draw you a map." Hershel said. "There are other precautions I feel we should take."

"Like what?" Carol asked.

"There's no telling how long it'll be before Daryl and his group return. Wouldn't it make sense for us to separate the most vulnerable? We can use the administration building. Separate office, separate room."