Conquer

Adelaine woke up to a warm feeling of pleasure all throughout her body. She opened her eyes and saw the figure underneath the bed sheets. She let out a giggle and sighed, opening her legs even more.

Evan moaned against her core making her release a shaky breath.

"Mm, good morning to you to." she laughed as he continued to go down on her.

She finally released and Evan crawled back up to her. He leaned behind her and she smiled.

"How about you wake me up that way every morning?" she asked playfully.

"Gladly." he pulled her into a kiss by gripping her chin. She sighed and lifted her leg up. Evan slipped out of his boxer and placed his hard member between her legs from behind.

They were both laid on their sides, a position Evan had learned to be one of Adelaines favorites.

Her head laid on his bicep and he intertwined their fingers in front of them. He entered her with ease and she let out a semi-loud moan.

"Mm, just like that baby." she sighed in pure pleasure. Evan smiled and attached his mouth to her neck.

"Yeah, you like that?" he gave her long, deep strokes. Usually they went at a fast pace but in this moment, Evan wanted to make it last especially for her.

"Mhm." she hummed, leaning her head to the side to give him better access to her neck. He used his hand to hold her leg up and rub her clit at the same time.

When he looked back down at his wife's face he fell in love with her all over again. She had her eyes closed and mouth parted in pure pleasure. Her hips were moving against his in the same back and forth motion giving both of them more pleasure.

Evan could care less about making himself feel good. All he cared about was making sure that Adelaine enjoyed herself. And from the looks of it, she sure was.

"God you're so good." her hands moved back to wrap around his neck.

"I love you so much." Evan kissed the side of her face. "I love every fucking thing about you." his hands roamed her body eventually settling on gripping her breasts through his shirt that she was wearing.

"I'm so close." she moaned, moving her hips faster.

Evan groaned and picked up the pace. "Cum for me beautiful."

- - -

"You met with her?" Glenn asked Adelaine as she sat down beside him.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"So what is it?"

"I'm gonna try to talk to people but as far as I know, they want Rick gone." she sighed.

"Well maybe you could talk to her." he told her. "You're probably the only one that could convince them."

"Why because they're my sperm donors parents?" she said sarcastically.

"C'mon Addy, we need this place." he told her. "This is somewhere where our families can live and grow. You and Evan can raise Mia and your baby in a safe place."

"I know and I want to stay here too." she said.

"Promise you'll talk to them?"

"Yeah." she nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna go find Mia. I think she went with this group of kids to "school"." she put finger quotes around the school part.

Glenn laughed.

———

Mia very carefully walked up the steps of a house. She got to the top and knocked three times. She rocked on her feet until the door opened to reveal Olivia, the woman who took their weapons to the armory and the one who runs the pantry.