Killer Within

(Gonna get a little smutty in this bitch)

Adelaine sat in the guard tower a day or two later just fiddling with the necklace Hershel had given her

Adelaine sat in the guard tower a day or two later just fiddling with the necklace Hershel had given her. Her thoughts kept drifting to Mia. She missed her daughter more than anything and wanted nothing more than to find her.

She was broken from her thoughts when the hatch to the guard tower opened revealing Evan with multiple blankets in his arms. Adelaine smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, laughing softly. Evan smiled.

"Well you didn't come back inside and I can't fall asleep without you." Evan admitted. "So I figured why not come up here with you. I brought blankets in case you got cold."

Evan laid out the blankets on the floor making a makeshift bed. He looked at Adelaine with a smile before making a motion as if he were presenting it.

"Ta da!" he beamed. Adelaine laughed at her boyfriend.

She stood up and walked over to him and laid down. Evan laid down next to her and propped himself up on one elbow so he was hovering over her slightly. Adelaine smiled up at him and he leaned down to connect their lips.

Adelaine hummed and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him in between her legs and he propped himself up on both his hands. She gently pulled away and looked up at him. He looked hot.

"I kinda like this position." she smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Evan smirked right back. He grinded into her making her release a small moan. He raised an eyebrow at her and she tightened her legs on his waist.

"Evan." she panted and tugged on the end of his shirt. He got the hint and sat up pulling his shirt over his head. Adelaine let her eyes trail over his bare chest and abs. She bit her lip as he then pulled her shirt over her head.

Evans eyes wondered down to her chest that was covered by only her bra. He licked his lips and peppered kisses over the top of her breasts. Adelaine whimpered and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Fuck." she moaned when he unclipped her bra with one hand. Evan locked his eyes with hers as he ran his thumbs over her nipples. She let out a small noise and Evan grinned. "You're wearing to much." she panted out to him.

"Then why don't you fix that?" Evan smirked. Adelaine sat up and started unbuckling his belt. He brushed her hair out of her face as he looked down at her.

Adelaine pulled Evans pants down and he kicked them off. She ran her hand over the waistline of his boxers but before she could pull them down Evan pushed her onto her back.