Seven

02x08Nebraska ------

02x08
Nebraska
------

Everybody stood frozen as Sophia's body dropped to the ground. Carol stood up and pushed Daryl off of her.

Adelaine held onto Carl as a few more tears fell down her face. Beth walked towards the walkers making Adelaine stand up as Lori took Carl.

Beth crouched down next to a walker and as she went to flip it over it grabbed onto her arms.

"Beth!" Evan ran forward and pulled her away along with everyone else. Beth cried in Evan's arms. Glenn got a grip on the walkers arms as Adelaine grabbed a pick axe and drove it into the walkers head.

She dropped the pick axe and slowly followed behind the Greene's as they made their way to the house.

"We've been out. We've been combing these woods looking for her and she was in there all along?" Shane followed behind them.

"Shane." Adelaine warned.

"You knew." Shane pointed at the family.

"Leave us alone." Maggie told him.

"Hey, Shane just stop man." Glenn tried.

"You knew and you kept it from us." Shane said.

"I didn't know." Hershel told him.

"That's bullshit. I think y'all knew." Shane said.

"We didn't know." Evan turned to look at Shane.

"Why was she there?!" Shane asked.

"Otis put those people in the barn. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed." Hershel turned around.

"You expect me to believe that?" Shane asked as he stepped closer. "Do I look like an idiot?"

"Yes. Now go." Evan said. Adelaine stepped in between Shane and Evan.

"I don't care what you believe!" Hershel exclaimed. "Get him off my land."

"Let me tell you something." Shane went for Hershel but Adelaine stepped in and slapped him across the face.

"Do not touch him!" She raised her voice and pushed him back making him stumble. "Haven't you done enough?"

Evan led his sisters up the steps and Hershel turned to Rick and them.

"I mean it-- off my land." He told them before going inside.

Glenn and Adelaine both shared a look and went to head towards the house.

"Fucking asshole." She told Shane while she walked past. He grabbed her arms spinning her back around.

"What you say to me?" He growled in her face. Rick and Glenn both looked at her and saw that she didn't look scared at all.

"Shane if you don't take your hands off me in the next five seconds you won't have hands!" she threatened. Shane pushed her back into Glenn and scoffed. Adelaine went to follow Glenn into the house before stopping. "Oh and one more thing." she spun around and punched Shane across the face, knocking him to the floor. "Don't ever, put your hands on a woman again!"