Indifference & Internment

Evan, Katherine, Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese, and Bob ran through the veterinary hospital to escape a bunch of walkers

They had gotten the supplies and antibiotics but a group of walkers stopped them from getting out. Evan and Bob were putting chair and tables in the way to slow the walkers down.

Michonne twisted the knob on a door but it wouldn't open and they realized they were cornered.

"Don't have an exit." She said.

"Then we make one." Daryl hopped up on a window ledge and Tyreese grabbed a fire extinguisher.

"Get down!"

Daryl kneeled out of the way and Tyreese through it at the window, shattering it and creating an exit.

"Come on. Move it!" Daryl helped Michonne up. "Jump down to the walkway below."

She hopped onto the top of a roof outside of the window and Katherine followed behind her. Evan went right after her followed by everyone else.

As Bob jumped he fell and his bag almost fell off the edge. He held onto it as walkers from below tried to grab it. Tyreese and Evan grabbed him and tried to pull him up but he wouldn't let go of the bag.

"Bob, let it go." Michonne spoke first.

"Let it go, man." Tyreese told him. "Just let it go."

"Let go of the bag man." Daryl said angrily.

Bob managed to pull the bag up and it hit the roof with a clinking noise. They all had a confused expression at the sound of what sounded like a bottle.

Daryl walked over to it and pulled out a bottle of alcohol.

"You got no meds in your bag? Just this?" he held up the bottle. "You should have kept walking that day."

Evan snatched the bottle and went to throw it.

"Don't." Bob moved his hand to hover over his gun. Evan walked over and got in his face. He grabbed Bob's gun from his holster and then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Just let it go, Evan." Tyreese said. "The man's made his choice. Nothing you can do about it. Just gotta let it go."

"I didn't want to hurt anybody. It was just for when it gets quiet."

"We got people dying back there!" Evan raised his voice. "My daughter's not even four years old and she's fighting for her life right now while your risking our lives for some fucking alcohol!?" he exclaimed angrily. He shoved the bottle into Bob's chest. "You take one sip before those meds get into our people or my little girl and I will beat your ass into the ground."

They all stare at Evan as he turned and started walking away. They had never seen him so angry before and it was kind of shocking. Even Katherine was surprised.