Seven. Iceland

Steve pov

The whole quinjet ride there was a different kind of silence, except for the plan planning around the table. Now we're in iceland just outside of hydra containment building 36.

The plan - Clint, Nat go in by the side entrance unmarked and open the doors for the rest of us. Buck and I will take care of the guards while Wanda and Tony make their way to y/n. Clint and Thor will have your back with the cameras and Nat will do her thing with inte information. Bruce, stay here and make sure we have eyes everywhere and make sure this goes as planned.

Remember that this is a rescue mission, our first priority is to get y/n.

We've been through it a thousand times, so I tap the button to open the main door of the quinjet. As it opens the whole plan is a go. Clint and Nat disappear for only a few moments later open a side door so that we can sneak in. Not that went as planned, five hydra agents appear at the end of the very hall where we, the avengers, stand in full gear. Nat jumped down behind the agents as they noticed us, and broke some bones, I didn't stay to watch as another group came our way.

"To hell with the plan" I grab Wanda and Tony's attention and they start walking down while the rest of us, except for Nat wherever she is, stays to fight off the hydra agents.

Wanda pov

We meet a few guards along the way, too few though. The corridor down becomes colder and colder the longer we go.

"There, start checking cells" Tony orders and I would usually sigh but this mission is too important to me. Saving you, may get forgiven after a real apology and then never let you out of my sight again. I continue thinking about all the good memories and everything I want to do with you as I check into every last one of the left cells as Tony takes the right.

"Here" he says, dragging me out of my thoughts by blasting the door down. I can't believe my eyes as I turn to see you trapped in a chair. Not even raising your head. That was the first sign that something was wrong. As I walk closer I can feel the madness in your head, I use my fingers under your chin to raise your head. That's the second warning, your golden brown eyes.

"They have starved her, Tony you must carry her" he gives me a questioning look but shrugs it off as he carries you bridal style. In any other situation i would make fun of him or just think about how cute you look, but not now. All I can do is worry. Not that you will survive this, but that we got in too easily and now have to get out. I think you said that once, it's easier to get into Hydra then get out.

"Everyone fall back now" I hear Steve on the coms, then a loud explosion is heard both over the coms and above us. Tony gives me a look that says we've got to go, NOW

"Stay right there, she's not leaving" I hear a familiar voice behind us. I don't know what to feel as I turn to his dead grey eyes.

"No she's not" I say when he realises who was with the famous Iron Man.

"Wanda, good to have you home. Now don't do anything stupid" Damian says pointing to the red glowing of my hand.

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it. Stark take her to the others" a red almost sparking throws five agents to the roof so they fall unconscious on the floor. Tony has already disappeared and now there's just me and him.

"Oh dearie i thought i said to not do anything stupid" a metal staff is now in a ferm grip in his hand.

"Then you shoulnt have taken y/n" i say angrily as my eyes start to get their glow, the stick in his hand starts sparking and a chill goes down my spine, but ignore it. As long as the rest of the team gets out in one piece. It feels like forever before he starts walking towards me and i dont know what im doing anymore. I can feel it in my chest that you are slipping out of my hands. Just a few more minutes. For every turn with the rod I make is go through me. I didint even know I could do that.

"Wanda get up here now" I heard Nats' voice in my ear. She's still worried because of the non-sleep thing. But i think she has the right idea since i also can feel my powers get weker. I need to get out before it's too late. I have to get to you, and thats what i do. But beforeI teleported, to you, to your side on the floor there is a sharp pain hitting my neck. I see your concerning eyes on me before everything goes black. But its okay, because I know you're safe now.

y/n pov

"Isn't she supposed to wake up soon?" I ask Bruce as he enters the medbay. "I mean it's been hours"

"Breath y/n, she's strong, she'll pull through" Steve says as he also enters the room. And i know shes strong, but teleporting that distance when I wasn't close, its not easy. I know that.

"y/n you should get something to eat, ill call you if she wakes up" Bruce says and i search his words.

"If?"

"I'm sorry, I should have said when she wakes up, now go" he said in a more sincere voice. But he's right, i still haven't in what? Five hours now since we got back. And before that three weeks apparently.

"I don't need to eat, I need her to wake up" i say, refusing to leave Wanda's bedside. I still haven't forgiven her for what she did, but all that time hearing her scream has made me put that behind myself. I still love her, but nothing will be the same as it was.

"Then go talk to Tony or your brother instead, I promise you. She's in safe hands" Steve says with more authority in his voice then Bruce. I see why he's the leader, but I wouldn't surprise me if it had been Tony. Nah, he just pays for everything. I meet his worried gaze as i sigh. Hes right, me sitting her won't help her right now.

"Vampy could you come up here now" you all hear Tony over the speakers. Great, now he has a new nickname for me. I sigh again as i make my way to the elevator.

"Tony" i say as i walk into the kitchen. A strange look from him with a clear question. How did i know they where in the kitchen.

"I think you already know the answer to that" i answer with a teasing tone.

"Yeah he knows, but i would still like an explanation" Clint says with the same tone. He seems more curious then scared or confused.

"I guess theres not much of hiding it anymore. But knowing you were in the kitchen, I asked JARVIS. I had a feeling you woulndt like me to snoop. And you all need a shower" i say, finishing with a small laugh that Bucky laughed softly with me. When i stop i start to tell them everything, almost everything. How i became like this and what I've been doing during the last 70 years. And what happend when i got captured.