Twenty-three Preparations for the big event

y/n pov

"Thor, my i have a word" i say as i catch up with him in the corridor.

"Sure m'lady" he says, slowing down his steps.

"I was wondering if you could talk to the rest about training my powers.."

"I shall do that, why if i may ask"

"Because my trainer would be Loki" he just stands there, like frozen.

"That's why he's still here in the city?"

"Yeah he lives in our apartment"

"Im not so sure the team will agree to that"

"Then make them, i dont know, come up with rules, I need him to teach me" i really do.

"Why do you need him? Why him specifically?" he asks and how can i explain that, i cant really say it for killing.

"Because my powers come from the power stone and soul stone, thats magic Loki know"

"But why do you intend to do with your powers?" he looks i in the eyes and its like he understands my reasons. "Revenge?"

"Yes, but also because getting that includes taking down half of Hydra in the process" i try not to lie too much, the truth will come eventually. but not yet.

"And that's the part you need me to convince them about'' i nod. "Then i will do that, if your do something for me"

"Sure whatever you'd like" i say, happy that actually worked.

"Make sure he donst do anything stupid in the meantime" he says with laugh on his lips.

"Done, he's not getting into or causing any trouble on my watch" i say and the two of us continue into the living room. It's already five in the evening, which means soon the party will begin.

"There you are, we've been looking for you." Nat says dragging Wanda towards me. "We need to get ready" with a smile she dragged the both of us to our rooms. "Now get your clothes and come to my room... and no fuss now" she says before pushing us into our own bedrooms. I take what i need, which isn't much since i dont got an outfit. Maybe Nat got something i can borrow. I walk out of my bedroom and walk towards Nats and knock.

"Come in" she says and i walk into her changing, quickly turning around."Sorry i forgot"

"Yeah i was wondering if you had some extra clothes I can borrow?" I say hearing her wander around the room.

"Yeah you can look in the closet, it's on your right" she says and i turn to my right to find another door, seriously, a walk in closet. I look around the dresses and some suits and finally choose one. A short pink one.

"Now i just have one final question," Nat mumbles through the door as i start to change, putting the short, very pink, dress

"Shoot"