Thirteen. Waking up again

y/n pov

The bright light makes me jerk up the bed and take a breath, wait what. I need to breathe, for real. It takes some time for my eyes to adjust to the bright light. The light reminds me of the hospital morgue i had awakened in and it scared me. But thats all i remember, before Hydra had tortured you. Why cant i remember anything after that.

"Well shes awake" a male voice says with a tone in front of me. The man is wearing some kind of suit, and now it all comes back to me. At least what i think is everything

"Shut it Tony" a female voice says besides me, that accent is something i don't forget. But somehow i have. Where am I, i had just woken up at the morgue and now I'm here. Was it a dream? Is this Hydra?

"James? Steve?" I say to the only persons in the room i recognize. They all look at me like I'm crazy."What happened?"

"Everyone leave" my brother says seriously but nowone seems to move. "Now" he ads and everyone leaves the room. Except for Steve and the beautiful woman beside me, who stays.

"What's the last thing you remember y/n?" Steve asks and i don't even have to think about it.

"Pain" is all i can say and the woman almost seems to cry at my words.

"Do you know who that is?" James says and points to the woman beside me. Her magic blue eyes are the first thing i notice then her flaming locks falling down her head.

"No i don't, i don't think i could forget a face like that" i answer but somehow i know i knew her.

"I think we need to call on Loki" the woman says and the name sparks a memory. But i cant specially place it.

"No, definitely not" both Steve and James say at the same time, both with authority in their voices.

"You called me" another male voice says behind the two super soldiers. He's dressed in a black suit, kinda long blacked hair and crystal blue eyes. The eyes make me remember something, but i dont know what."What the hell did you do? '' he says when he notices my confused look on him.

"Ugh, Tony is going to kill us" Steve sighs and moves out of the way for the man to walk to the side of my bed.

"I didn't know she would lose her memory, i just wanted her to be human for awhile"

"Human? What do you mean by wanting me to be human for awhile?" I ask, almost panicking. "What is going on here?"

"Just do what you gotta do, then leave" Steve says to the man, Loki.

"I doesn't work like that, but she will get her memory back in time. You just need to remind her. And i suggest you begin with the good stuff so she doesn't go on a killing spree again but in the tower, Like this" he says placing his hand on my cheek, i dont shrug away at the touch" Isn't that right Wictoria" a memory passes by my eyes.

"That went well" Loki says sarcastically.

"He's coming back to kill me"

"Loki?" I say remembering him, him being hurt in your apartment. My neighbor John and the man from Hydra are seeking me.

"See, just give it time and she'll remember more" he says backing away into a corner again. "But be careful she will also start to change again." he finished before going up in green smoke.

"Take her to your room, maybe shell remember something more with you" James says to the woman whom i still don't know the name of. She lays her hand on my hand and the next second we're in a bedroom, the grey bed I'm now lying in. The woman starts to walk out of the room.

"I'll come back with some food in a bit" she says with a sad look on her face, another memory flashes through my head.

"Wanda wait" i say, she stops in a step to her name. "Cant you just sit here with me, we can eat later. like we used to"

"Sure" she says with a smile on her face. I smile at the memory of us in some kind of room just talking. Her lying in my lap, missing dinner. She lays on the bed, not touching me but still close to. All i can remember is her saying she loves me before she falls asleep in my arms in the memory. Her blue eyes with tears in them, making them sparkle even more. I remember kissing her, brushing her red hair as i kiss her. I sit up in the bed and move closer to her.

"There's this memory that I don't know if its real or not '' i begin but dont really know where to ask.

"You mean like this" she says with a smile and a hand on my cheek. All i can do is nod at the touch. She pushes her lips onto mine and everything seems right. But another memory comes up in my head that ruins the moment. Why i had left her, but i dont let it interrupt but continue to kiss her. Her hands in my hair and my hands pulling her closer by the waist.