Forty-one. Let the man have it

A/N This has been re published. I forgot an important thing.

Y/N pov

"Oh come on, you need to let me do this" Tony says for the thousandth time since christmas.

"No" i say, also for the thousandth time.

"Why?" he almost cries out. "Why won't you let me plan your wedding"

"We'll let you if you stop whining" Wanda says, appearing behind me, wrapping her hands around me and whispers. "Just let him have it"

"Fine, you can plan our wedding but you run it all by at least one of us" i say, giving in. He probably made Wanda say that. Since at first he asked Wanda and she said he had to get my approval too. So i thought it would be fun to say no, it was. I let out a laugh at how pathetic it's been for him to follow me around and ask me a million times a day for the last 32 days.

"Deal" he says, running away to start. He probably started already, before i said he could.

"You know it's mean to play with people, princess" she says and i really miss how her accent used to give that word a t, printcess.

"I know luv, but it was fun wasn't it" i say with a smile, she sits down in my lap. Brushing some hair out of my face. "What's on your mind?"

"Just the usual, what's for dinner, you, the wedding, our future" she lightly touches my lips. "You know he will spend a fortune on this right"

"Yup, but all that matters is that you are there, i have no intention of doing it a third time" i say, remembering back that I've actually been married before.

"Yeah, i really liked the dress you had on you wedding back in the forties" she comments.

"How did you... you saw it through Nats eyes." Just as shes about to me again Tony comes running in and asks.

"What's your plan for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing much, why?"

"Great, because this could take a few hours" he says and we both sigh, but as he runs back down the corridor he calls behind him. "Come on... and bring some food or snacks"

"But i already have my snack right here" Wanda says and we hear Tony make a mixed sound of aw and ew. We both laugh, kissing one last time before i head to the kitchen and her down to on of the bigger conference rooms.

Wanda pov

"Tony it's to much"

"Nonsens, it's perfect" he says as i sit down at the table's end. "How were you thinking about kids?"

"What?" I blur out, confused by the question.

"Kids? When were you planning on that?"

"We haven't really talked about it"

"But you want it, does she"

"I don't' know, but please don't talk to her about it. Let me do that" he humm in answer and the door opens.

"What is it he's not gonna talk to me about?" you ask, of course you heard the last. "The walls in her may be coudproff but i was right outside the door"

"Nothing, you two can take that later" Tony says, taking the bowls of carrots, dip and chips from your grip. "Now let's start, theme"

"I thought you were gonna plan" you say with a smile, of course you had another reason why you let him do it.

"I am but you wanted me to run it through you so i was just asking if you have any requests" we both stay quiet, as we both are too lazy to actually plan it. We were thinking of just a small ceremony with friends and family. "Good, then i'll just use this," he says, throwing a thick folder on the table. Like at least a dozen  centimeters thick.

"Exactly how long have you been planning this? When did you even have the time" you ask, since it's only been a month since you asked and during that time he was on missions, press conferences and bugging us into letting him do it.

"I make the time" he says with a spark in his eyes. He really is gonna go all in on this, but you just stare at him to get him to answer the first question as well. "I started when you were in that coma"

"So you started planning our wedding when i was dying?"

"I needed to keep myself occupied and Athanasia called Wanda your fiance, so i started" you laugh even though it's not funny it somewhat is.

"Please go on" i say, wanting to sit somewhere else with you, and only you. Without interruptions, i want to ask you. I never thought that I deserved children, at least i used to. Now i'm not sure, i want to have them with you. But i'm not sure you want to, since you technically already have one.

"I was thinking of you both in dresses, a mix of golden and white. Your going to try them on tomorrow. Y/N your with Sam, Wanda your with Nat"

"Sam? Is he the one who was gonna flirt with me?" you ask, turning to me"

"Yes, that's him" i anwer with a laugh remembering the night of the party. At least the good part of the party.

"Are there no other girls?"

"Nope, only you three that are available"

"What about Pepper?"

"Shes busy taking care on the company"

"Your company?" Tony just stands there still with an upside down smile. But quickly moves on.

"So, rings! I've already bought them, with the help of Loki so that the sizes would be right. " We just lean back in our chairs and listen to him ramble on about the dresses, flowers, food and guests. "You also have to decide on your maid of honors, or best man or whatever you want"

"Is this your first Lesbian wedding?" you ask with a smirk.

"To be invited to... no, to plan, yes" he says and continues to ramble on. "Try on the rings just to make sure" he says, giving us a satin box with the two most beautiful and probably most expensive silver rings i've ever seen. They have the rainbow colored stones on both but on the thinner one there's a bigger rock in the middle.

"Do you plan on just having them or are you gonna keep the engagement ring on to?" he asks, pointing to the ring on Wanda's finger, and then to yours

"Do you plan on just having them or are you gonna keep the engagement ring on to?" he asks, pointing to the ring on Wanda's finger, and then to yours. She had insisted on giving you a ring as well, so with the help of Tony, they had bought a beautiful ring. Its just plane around your finger, but you love it anyways. No sparkling diamonds, no distractions, just plane silver sitting on your finger telling people your taken.

"I don't know, but there's no rush on decisions, right? There is much time left before the wedding"

"Nope, it's this may"

"That's in five months" you say.

"I know, but it's the best day for the location i'm planning"

"Am afraid to ask, but where are you planning on this?" you ask with a scared smile.

"Asgard..."