Sixty-five. Cave

y/n pov

"How do you even know you are those twins?" Nat asks for the thousandth time.

"Because i know, just wait with the peppering of question after i show you the cave, you'll understand more then"

"Fine, then when are we there?" she asks impatiently and i stop in a step up the hill. By the edge of a cliff.

"Right down there"

"And is there a staircase down or something?" she asks, looking down. "I mean it's at least eight kilometers down there"

"Nope" you answer, popping on the 'p'.

"Then how do you suggest we get down there?"

"We jump"

"You can't be serious" i take her to the absolut edge.

"Just hold your breath, and hit it with your feet first" i say before pushing her off with a small laugh. She doesn't scream and i teleport down there. Watching as her fall slows down, she has her eyes closed. But she listened and aims with her feet as she hit the water. As she comes up to the surface she splashes water around her and takes in breaths.

"You know you look like a fish" i say as she walks up the chore. She splashes some water in my face and i can't help but laugh.

"How did you get down?" she asks as she comes up to me all wet.

"I teleported" i snap my fingers and shes dry.

"And you didn't think to teleport with me instead of pushing me off a cliff. I could have died" she says overly dramatic, dragging another smile on my lips.

"It takes a lot of energy to teleport someone else and you wouldn't have died" she looks at me with the question 'how'd you know that'. "It's protected by a spell dumbass, you slowed down so if you hadn't hit the water with your feet the worst thing you could have gotten would have been a sprained ankle"

"And you wonder why i don't trust you anymore"

"This has nothing to do with the fact that you don't trust me as much. You're afraid." she is about to protest my fact but i cut her off. "Stop taking it as such an insult, it's what makes you human. You should be lucky you can feel it"

"And you don't?"

"Not in the same way, the only thing i fear is what will happen when i'm gone"

"If you want me to stop taking it as a insult you need to stop talking like your going anywhere"

"If i could, i would"

"Just... tell me more about the Lamia project" she says, changing the subject as i gesture for her to follow me along the river.

"As you already know, there goal was to create a emotionless monster. Not that that went as planned but they did succeed. But there was a prisoner who talked about creatures, werewolves, vampires and sirens. He talked about the protechy, and thought that it was his destiny to kill that creature of darkness he talked about."

"He was a werewolf?" I nod, starting to walk into the deep of a cave along the beach.

"They wrote it into the project as a precaution incase i went rogue. Because they tried to make me a vampire they needed something that could put me down."

"What happened to him? The wolf?"

"I killed him" she stops in a step and just looks at me. "I thought he was the only one, that he was made like me"

"So your solution was to kill him?" I turn to look at her in the darkness of the cave.

"I was a different person back then" i say before turning back and continuing longer into the cave.