Twelve. Playground

y/n pov

I never thought she would come, but there she is. In the middle of the night in the woods. My and Loki's condo was on the out shirt of this woods so i heard her come.

"You came" i say as i come out from behind a tree.

"Yeah I guess I did" she says with a smile, walking closer to me. But i back away. "Why can't you just come back with me?"

"You know why, i will hurt you"

"Your hurting me by leaving" she says and i know its true.

"But thats a pain that will go away, if you get hurt i battle or worse. I dont know what i would do if that happened."

"But what about you, what do you think i would do if i lost you or if you got hurt?"

"Thats not the same, your human, i'm not, you get hurt"

"I know but please, just come back to the tower with me. I promise i'll be careful, i'll make myself banned from any mission and we can spend out days together. We can run away, away to a place where no one knows who we are. We can be together."

"How can you be like this, i left and its like nothing happened for you" i comment on her behavior, and its true.

"Because as you said, you keep the love" she tries to plead but i still don't see why.

"You know i said that after i said that i dont give forgiveness right" i say with a serious smile, if thats even possible. She takes another step my way and this time i dont back off.

"Just come home with me" she says and i get to distracted by her face that i don't noticed her laying her hand on my arm. She pulls me in for a kiss and it feels so right, but it distracts me even more. One second we're in the forest and the second we're in a cell back at the tower. It takes a second for me to realise she teleported us.

"What the hell Wanda" i say and pull myself apart from her. "Do you have any idea of what you've done"

"I did what i had to not lose you again. I dont care if your gonna hate me for the rest of my life rather then live it without you" she says and my heart melts by the words but quickly froze up again. "Im really sorry" she says before a syringe pierces through my neck.

"Son of a..." i say before everything goes black.

Bruce pov

"Miss Maximoff requested you all in the medbay" JARVIS says out of the speakers and we all look at each other. "Now" We all start making our way down in the two elevators. Quiet. But as soon as i enter the medbey behind Tony, almost walking into him as he stopped.

"What the hell Wanda, i thought you where just gonna talk to her, not kidnap her back here" Bucky says, exposing that he knew.

"So you lied to me about why he was in your room?" Nat says but i still dont know who were talking about. Then Tony moves and i see you lying on one of the beds, unconscious. Without a second thought i walk over to you and meet Wanda's worried gaze.

"What happened?" i ask as calmly as i can to keep her calm.

"A high dose of IL-2" i just look at her confused.

"Isn't that cancer medicine?" Clint asks as he also walks over to us.

"I know but i think its what they used to knock her out back there" she starts and then Bucky also walks over to us.

"From what i know it's supposed to keep her human for a few days" he says and i look questioningly at him. "I heard things"

"What the hell, do the two of you care to explain for the rest of us" Tony says and Thor Nat and Steve agree. Bucky and Wanda meet each other's gaze and seem to decide something.

"y/n left a letter the day she left, and she left one earlier too. With one for Wanda to meet her" he starts but gets interrupted by some green smoke. One second every weapon is faced against the man who appeared, Loki.

"y/n? What the hell did you do to her?" he asks with a worried look on his face. He actually cares for her.

"Brother" Thor begins but he wont let you go with his gaze.

"I'll ask again Wanda, what did you do?" he asks again and Wanda just seems confused, more than the rest of us.

"IL-2" i answer instead and his gaze went off her and onto me.

"All she wanted to do was leave with me, why couldn't you let her"

"Wait, she was leaving with you?" Nat asks, making everyone intrigued for the answer.

"Of course she was"

"Why would you help her, why do you care so much?" Thor asks and i continue to check on you.

"She may be a villian in your story Stark, but in mine shes a hero" is all he says before green smoke surrounds Tony, Natasha and Thor and they disappear.

"Where did you send them?" Clint asks, pointing an arrow to Loki's face.

"Top floor, now you" he begins, looking at Wanda whos holding your now warm hand. "You have three minuets before they come back to decide her fate? Either you let them kill her when shes human or you let her come with me"

"Shes staying with me, and she will not be harmed" she answer quick and looks up to me, i just nod. Im not going to hurt her.

"You said shes a hero in your story, Why?" Bucky asks, putting down Clints arrow.

"She saved my life and for that I own her my life. If helping her run away is a part of doing that. I will" he answers and the answer actually surprised everyone.

"You care for her?" i aks and he nods.

"Three minutes, love her like she loves you" he says to Wanda and then disappears in green smoak before the others burst through the door.

"Where is he?" Tony asks in his suit. I ignore him and go back to treating you who seem to begin to wake up.