Forty-seven. Dress store

Wanda pov

"How about this one?" Nat asks, taking out the fourth dress. "You have to choose one of them, it's these four Tony got"

"I just don't feel like this is what we should be doing right now" i say and she just gives me that look saying 'dont start' but i do anyway because something is up."I mean, why?"

"I don't know Wanda, just try these on and we'll take pictures and you can decide later"

"Fine, fine i'll try them on"

Y/N pov

"What about this one then?" I say, appearing out in front of the guys.

"I still think you should find the one you had on your wedding to Bennet" Steve says and Sam starts laughing.

"I don't want a dress that I've already worn at the altar, to another person, a man" i say, twirling in front of the mirror.

"Take a picture and let Tony choose what dress" "Sam says, looking me up and down in the white dress.

"Great idea Sam, glad that some guys can help" i say as he takes a photo and i go in the back to change back into my own clothes. But the zipper gets stuck on the back.

"Of course" i sign "Hey, could i get some help"

"I'll help" i hear Sam and of course he offered. He's the only one to be helpful on this little mission. I open the door for him and he helps me. "You really do look beautiful"

"Are you hitting on me?"

"No of course not"

"Good because i have no idea what she would do to you if you did" the scared face of him in the mirror makes me laugh. "Now get out so i can change"

"Yeah, right" he gets out and i change into my jeans and t-shirt. But when i get out there's just Sam left.

"Where's my brother and Steve?" he just stares out the window.

"They had to go, i waited for you so that i could give you a ride"

"You know I'm fast right? Like really fast?"

"Wanna race then?" I know he is just distracting me but maybe that's what i need, a little distraction.

"If you wanna lose" i say with a smirk. I get out to his car where he sits down. He starts counting down with his fingers and one three i run, much faster than his car. it isn't such a long way so I'm already stand in the parking lot outside the tower. As i just stand there, watching Sam go the last bit. Just to annoy him i went on a detour to the coast buying two coast speed coffee drinks. It's the only place to buy then so he'll know i went there.

"Maybe this will speed you up" i say with a laugh as he parks beside me, giving him the coffee.

"You went by the coast" it's not a question but it makes me laugh.

"You want it or not, cause i can drink both"

"Give it" he says, taking it out of my hand. Causing me to laugh even more. Just as I'm about to take a sip out of my coffee i hear the engine of the quinjet start above me.

"Where are they going?"

"I don't know, they had to go somewhere"

"How's left?" I ask, hopping she's not on the jet. Because then I'll have to worry even more.

"Just you and me, but i'm sure Wanda will be fine" he can see the worry in my eyes as i watch it take off and enter the building. "So what do you wanna do?"