Twenty-four. Marvelous Stark party with a guest

y/n ppv

As i walk through the corridor of the living area i can hear the music getting louder. Not any music, but Should i stay or should i go by the clash. Typical Tony. I notice Bruce at the bar and give Nat a softy elbow in the side to get her attention.

"Yeah?" then she notices who i saw. "I'll be at the bar... see you later" she says before heading off to the bar. I grab Wanda's hand and start walking towards the crowd. I see Tony and a pretty handsome man next to him, so i start heading towards them.

"Hi Tony" i say as i stand in front of them. "And who might this be?"

"y/n this is my friend Sam Wilson, Sam this is Y/N Barnes'' Tony introduced me and Sam stiffens at my last name. Guess my brother didn't get with him either.

"I heard of you" he finally says, giving me his hand and i take it. He seems to look at me with a certain look, not noticing Wanda whos now next to me.

"Sam, I see you've met my girlfriend" she says and butterflies appear in my stomach to the word. Everytime she says that.

"Your girlfriend?" he asks and Tony starts laughing next to us.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want any?" Wanda nods, letting go of my hand. "Be back in a minute." I say, kissing her cheek before heading to the bar. Where Nat and Bruce are seated, and there Thor is sitting, talking with a handsome man i don't recognize. At first, then i see through the illusion and he meets my gaze, realizing i can see through it. He says something to his brother and Thor turns to see me heading towards them.

"Thor, Laufey" i say, sitting down on the opposite of Thor as Loki.

Wanda pov

"Who's with y/n and Thor?" Sam asks, turning to me for some reason, but I don't know.

"I don't know... Tony?" he shrugs his shoulders, taking up his phone out of his pocket. "He's Thor's guest, Laufey." the name rings a bell, the text chain between them. I may have accidentally read through your phone. And by accidentally i mean while you were in the shower.

"Did you say Laufey? That's not Thor's guest, that's her guest" Tony and Sam look at me confused. "He's living in her apartment, the one she bought after Iceland"

"Then maybe you should meet him" Tony says, completely oblivious about who he really is. I know who shared the apartment with you, and saying his real name here at a party is not what's necessary. As long as he doesn't start any trouble, Tony doesn't need to know that the god of mischief is at his party. But I started walking, walking towards them.

"Hey" I say as I emerge from behind you. "Can i talk to you... in private"

"Sure" you say, following me to the corridor where there are no people.

"Why is Loki here?"

"What do you mean?" you try to play it of, and if i weren't your girlfriend and living with you, you might have gotten away with it.

"Laufey, the one whos occupying your apartment... i know you and Loki where the ones sharing that apartment"

"Then why haven't you told Stark?"

"That's not the point, why is he here?"

"Because Thor invited him"

"Why"

"There brothers"

"He's never done that before, so why now"

"Because he's going to teach me my magic, okay"

"Wait what? The rest of the team will never..." Then I realized. "Why would you need him? If you want an Asgardian to help you we already have one."

"My powers come from darker sources, so does his."

"And why do you need to learn more on how to use them, you don't even need them anymore"

"I will, so that i don't have to leave you"

"Why would... you have to leave me"

"Because i don't age, people will notice"

"So? You'll become a part of the Avengers, then no one will think of it"

"it's not that easy, i need my powers for what i'm about to do"

"And what is that?" I can see the anger in your eyes as you think of what you're gonna do, you don't let me in your head but I can see perfectly clearly. "You can't be serious"

"As serious as that he's walking right here" your pointing towards Loki, whos now making his way towards us.

"Lady's" he says as he's about to pass us. "I'll see you later y/n" he says before turning the corner to disappear in green smoak. I meet your gaze but I don't recognize you anymore. You have become someone full of revenge, but I somehow see why. It's exactly how I felt when they had taken you.

"He won't agree to that and you know it" i say, not knowing more to say.

"You should know by now that i get what i want, Wanda." you say with a seductive voice, making me back up against a wall, feeling your breath on my cheek. "Beside, getting what i want takes down half of Hydra in the process"

"Then he might have a reason to consider it, but you still need to ask him" you now have me pressed up against the wall with no space between us.

"I can do that later'' you say pressing your lips against mine. There's anger in the kiss but that quickly changes to passion. Since were not supposed to leave the party i make an eye against the room where they are, they wont notice if we disappear for a few minutes. You trace your way down my neck, sure leaving marks. I take your face up to mine again, kissing your soft lips again. Tasting the tequila you had earlier, i might now like the taste of that but mixing it with you could make me drunk. Your hands have made there way around my waist and your still pressing me against the wall. For every kiss we came once decimetre towards my room. You'd think that would be fast but with every kiss being so long, this wouls take forever, not that i'll complain. Still kissing, my hands in your hair pulling you in, your hands around my waist pushing me against the wall and yourself at the same time somehow.