Four. Shes still near, i know it

Bucky pov

"Whats all the fuss about?" i ask as i walk into the kitchen where weve all been summoned. Nat looks to tired to hold her eyes open and Tony the exact opposite. Thats when Wanda catches my eyes and i se the worry in her face without her looking at me.

"y/n gone" Tony answers to the silence. I dont know what happened , everything seems to go so slow, to slow. I didnt even noticed that Tony had already asked the AI to get the security cameras on. Wandas not even meeting my searching look. Why is that, they are the one how now each other best here, right?

"Wanda, what happened?" i ask closer to her so that the others cant hear. But her she doesnt hear me. "Wanda"

"What? I... I Just need" she starts and then shes gone. What the hell, a scream of joy comes from the living room and we all turn our head to where Wandas now standing.

"Shes near, i can still teleport" she clarifies and that makes even more sense now, not."Thats good right? Then JARVIS can find her on cameras"

"Im sorry miss maximoff, but my have been shut down manually" the AI say and the smile that was on her face fades. "But she was last seen on the roof"

Before everyone has the time to react, she somehow teleported away. My guess, the roof. We get in the elevator as soon as we all realise what was told.

Wanda pov

You have to be here somewhere, my look over the roof. Empty. But you must be close cus i can still teleport. A mark on the edge catches my gaze, it looks like a burnmark. It looks so familiar but.

"What the hell Wanda" Tony says interrupting my thinking. "What are you looking at?" someone asks and they follow my look to the burnmark on the edge of the roof. Now i realise why its so familiar, the first time i saw it was six years ago when you had tried to escape before the wedding. If you can call it that. But theres still only one thing that can do that to you, and only one person has ever used it.

Flashback six years - Hydra

I see you get dragd back to your cell but at the last moment before they throw you in theyre already dead. You quickly open my cell door and then my brothers. Everything goes so fast that i dont even notice the men coming up behind you. An electric sound made you freeze and i drop your hand in pain. The chock goes through your body and you fall to the floor in pain. I cant imagin what is must feel like but i have an ide since i held your hand when you where shoot.

"Please stop, please make it stop" your crying out and tears form in my eyes as the other guards try to push us back into our cells. I try to fight back but your scream echos in my ears. Its like your on fire, the floor starts to blacken at your touch. A dark figure comes out of the shadows holding a controller in his hand.

"I thought i told you to be a good girl y/n" he says as your face starts so change. You turn so that i cant se you but i know whats happening. You told me incase... incase you couldnt control it. You turn back to meet my gaze before you fall onto the floor. I started to scream but everything just went black.

End on flashback

"He was here, he has her again" i just say and Nat gets my attention my laying her hand on my shoulder. "He has her"

"Who has her?" Nat asks.

"Dami.." i trail of at the memory of him. All the times he hurt me and Pietro, and touruting you. " Damian... Keakha"

"As in the one who had you and your brother trapped?" Bruce asks and i nod. I cant believe that he got you. Not again, i cant even imagin what hes going to do to you. Every scenario going through my head right know, every outcome of this. Ends with you dead, and i cant let that happen. I cant let that happen again.

y/n pov

I don't know how long i was out. Hours, days, months, or even years. Everything can happen in this world. I can still feel the electricity flowing through my body, and just like the last time and the time before that. I feel like I'm going to die, but because of the whole vampire monster thingy, thats not gonna happen.

"Good girl, now wake up f/n (fake name) or should i say y/n'' Damian says tilting my head up to meat his deep grey eyes. One time i had actually admired them, but now. Nothing. "Im impressed, you succeded to hide your true self for four years y/n"

I cant stand the sight of him, everything hes done to me, Wanda and Pietro. "What do you want?" I say as sarcastic as i can. I cant let him see me weak, he will take advantages of that.

"Oh, youll know soon enough" he says before letting go of my chin, causing my head to fall in a groan of pain. "Start phase one doctor Alleka, shes in for a ride"

These are the last words i hear before screaming starts, but its not me screaming. Its so familiar in a way it shouldnt.

"Hail Hydra"