Caught in between

Nara's POV

We broke away,still smiling. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and I blushed.

He held my hand and we strolled along the park.

"Finally,"he mumbled.

"What?"I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I can't wait to tell everyone!"he jumped up and down. Tell everyone.....

"You can't tell anyone,"

"Wae?"he pouted and gave me the puppy eyes.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me. We can't let anyone know. Jungmin is my bestfriend and I feel like I'm betraying her."

"You're not betraying her. Look,she doesn't really like me. We've never had a proper conversation!"

"But she's still sad,"

"Sometimes,you've got to be selfish."

"I can't. I feel bad,"

"Then,what do we do?"

"Can you....just keep it a secret? You know how bigmouth EXID and TeenTop are,"

He sighed.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope,"he planted a light kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks,"I squeezed his hand.

-------

L.Joe's POV

When those words escaped from her mouth,it was like a dagger into my heart. But she was smiling brightly and what could I do? The girl just wanted her best friend to be happy. Aish

Then,I felt the weird sensation again. Fuck not now....

I suddenly jerked and my eyes started twitching. NOT NOW! LEE BYUNGHYUN CONTROL YOURSELF!

"L.Joe,are you okay?"Nara looked at me,worried.

"I'm....I'm fine,"I stuttered.

"You're not! Your lips are pale,"she cupped my cheek.

"I...I need to go,"I clenched my fist,trying to control myself.

"L.Joe,you can't leave. I'll bring you to the doctor,"

"No!"I stopped her,"I...I really need to go,"

This time,I didn't give her time to speak and scurried away. I wiped the liquids at the side of my lips with my sleeve. Why did you have to come at this time?

I felt of wave of heat run through my body and I hastened my pace. I can't eat them here.....

I ran to the toilet.

"Get out!"I chased the other people out of the toilet. I opened a cubicle and locked myself inside.

I fished in my pocket for the packet. I opened ir and downed the whole packet. Powder stained my face and shirt.

My breath steadied again and I started feeling airy in the head. I got out of the cubicle and splashed water onto my face. Wake up,Lee Byunghyun!

Nara's POV

What the fuck is wrong with L.Joe? He just fled like that. He was jerking and he couldn't focus his eyes on me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Annyeong! I'm like in my exam period so I won't be updating much lol and I'm also going to warn this person. I don't know who you are but how dare you hack into this acc! You even did smth to this chapter and I couldn't publish it. You even created a new story. I've changed my password. Don't you dare do it again. You may be someone I don't know but I can still report you.