You're the best oppa!

I stared at the door and gulped.

"Yah! Park Nara! I know you're in there!"I heard my brother shout as he banged the door.

I kept quiet. I was thinking of an excuse.

I finally decided to go back into the gangland!

But then,he'll only let me be in HIS gang

I'm just helping L.Joe.

But then,he would refuse and tell me that I can only help HIS gang.

Or should I just escape through the window?

But L.Joe is still here and he's sleeping.
"Park Nara,if you don't open the door right now,I swear I will break this door down!"he warned,his voice laced with anger. I groaned in frustration. I knew that he was capably of doing that.

"Ok,wait!"I shouted from inside. I turned the knob and opened it.

"You! You are coming back with me! NOW! "he grabbed my wrist and yanked me. Since when did he get so strong.

"Oppa,I don't want to go back!"I screamed,yanking my hand back.

"I don't care. You've been making a mess. Now you even want to join their gang? Nonsense. You belong to the South! And only the South!"

"Oppa! I'm just helping L.Joe for a while. JUST A WHILE. After that,I'll just stop. Please,"

"Just a while? A while will slowly become forever. I'm your oppa,listen to me! We're going home now!"

"Wait,"someone said from behind.

It was L.Joe.

"Let me explain,"he said calmly.

"Explain? I don't need your explanation,"my brother snapped.

"Just listen. I unfortunately am a drug addict. Yes,I know,stupid thing. I have this drug deal that's making me addicted to it and Nara just offered to help me,"

"Are you serious? Do you know how dangerous it is? What if something happens to Nara? What if she becomes like you! I'm never going to let this happen. NEVER!"he said,pulling me to him and pushing me behind him.

I sighed. My brother is still my brother whether or not he was a gangster. He was the same as before;a overprotective brother. I know he loves me but as I said,overprotective.

"Oppa,please let me do this! I want to do it!"

"Stay out of this,"he hissed,glaring at L.Joe.

"Oppa,just let me do this! Just this time. I promise you I'll never join his gang. I'll never join any gang and I'm not now. What I'm doing now is just helping him. I'm not in the gang and I never will. I swear that if I ever am going to join a gang. I'll join your gang."

My brother looked at me,his gaze softened. He sighed and a hand through his hand.

"I've traveled for 3 hours. Are you going to make me stand here?"

"Oppa,you'll allow me?"I looked at him with hope.

"If I disagreed,you would still do it nevertheless."he said with a smile.

"Yes!"I jumped and enveloped him into a hug. He hugged me back lightly. "Get off me you heavy weight elephant!"

You laughed sheepishly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N:SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE BUT YEAH. Erm I was wondering if you guys could comment on how I could improve on my next few chapters cuz I feel like my standards dropping :( so yeah,don't be a silent reader!! HAHAHA OH AND YES HERE SOME CONVENIENT PROMOTIONS: MY FANPAGE hehe follow it → kpopper_4ever_ it's the same as my wattpad name :3