My story

*Flashback* (12 years ago)

"Eomma!"the 6-year-old me cried out.

My mother looked at me lovingly and stroke the soft locks of my luscious black hair. Her face was as pale as a sheet and her hand was trembling. My mother was a nurse. Then, a disease broke out. My mother caught the disease as she worked but she never gave up and continued working. But now,it was evident that her time has come.

I started crying.

"Nara-ah,I'll have to go to a place called Heaven soon. You must take care of yourself."she said weakly.

"Eomma,don't leave me. I'll miss you."

She sighed and took a hankerchief out of her pocket.

"I made this myself. If you miss me,just think of me as this"she passed me the hankerchief and I grasped it firmly in my hand.

"Jagiya,it'll be okay. The doctor's on the way,"my father said,tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Just let it be. Take care of Nara and Hakyeon."she took his hand.

"Eomma...."Hakyeon,my brother cried.

We spent the next few minutes,crying and holding our mother's hand when her hand went limp and loose.

"Eomma!"I cried even louder. My mother was gone....

6 years later, I was 12 and I found out what my father's job was. I always thought he was a businessman but instead,he was a gangster. The gangster of the South. My brother who was 18 at that time started learning the ropes. I was very angry. My mother's motto in life was to help the innocent whereas my father and brother was bullying and killing people. I ran away to the East. My father died not long after. After hearing that news,I immediately went back to the South. I stayed there for a while longer in our old house. When I wanted to leave, my brother tried stopping me but failed. So,I wasn't a original East. I was from the West.

When I was 13,I started beating people up whenever they bullied someone. I guess the blood of a rebellion was in me. I had good fighting skills. I dyed my hair pink. I would always cover myself before a fight and run away as fast as I can after beating up those bastards. I had a legend of 16-1 and more. But when,I turned 16,I realised that what i was doing was the sane as what my dather did.I felt so guilty and I hated myself. I quit from the underworld and dyed my hair blonde. I stopped beating people up even when I see people do so. But now,it was even harder. Because,I had a friend to protect now and that day, I couldn't just let L.Joe die.

So,that's the story of me. It's fucked up,isn't it?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well, I made this part to tell those that haven't realised yet.....Nara IS the Pink Leopard. Most of you must already know but just in case someone didn't know so yeah...