Visiting

L.Joe's POV

Sunlight sneeked into the room. My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my arms. I looked down onto Nara who was still hugging me in her sleep,her head on my lap.

I cracked a smile and tucked her runaway hair behind her ear. She shifted a little. My fingers traced her features. If only we could stay like this for eternity.

I sighed and removed Nara's hands off my waist gently.

"Mhpmm,"she mumbled and held onto my hand.

"I have to go make breakfast,"I whispered softly.

"Fine,"she let me go and I ruffled her hair before exiting the room to make breakfast.

------------

Nara's POV

I munched on the pancake with syrup.

"I'm free today. Wanna go out?"L.Joe suggested out of nowhere.

"I thought you were having your weekly party today? "I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but I can cancel it,"

"You're going to offend your party-goers,"

"Yea whatever. I do what I want,"

You rolled your eyes.

"So where you wanna go?"

"I don't know,"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well,there's got to be some place."

"Actually,I....,"

"You?"

"Nevermind,"I mumbled.

"Just tell me,"he said impatiently.

"I want to go back home."

"And get kidnapped by your brother again?"he snapped sarcastically.

"Whatever,"I rolled my eyes.

"Ok,let's go. But you sure you wanna go back to your house?"

"Nope I just wanna go back to the South and visit some people...."I muttered under my breath.

"Who?"

"You'll know,"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

White dress,black flats and grey pouch. Lilies in my hands and the soft drizzle,dripping against my skin.

L.Joe was silent for a long while,a whole 180° change from when he drove me here.

"Eomma,Appa,I'm here,"I greeted and bowed to the carved stones. I bent down and placed the lilies down.

As if they were asking me how I have been,I said,"Life has been fine. Changed schools again but met knew friends. Appa,I hope you don't mind me friending people in the other parts. And how have you guys been? Enjoying life up there?"I joked and put on a fake smile.

I took out tissues from my pouch and started wiping the dust of the stones and plucked the weeds out.

"I guess oppa must be busy lately too,huh? The weeds have grown and your stones have been dusty,"I said as I plucked another weed.

"I need to go to the toilet,"I informed L.Joe.

"K,I want to say some things to your parents."

"Mhm,"I nodded my head and walked to the toilet,wondering what he could say to my parents.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie. Wondering what L.Joe said ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ