Rejection

Jungmin's POV

I neatened my hair and pulled the straps of my bag. The date that day went better than expected. L.Joe was totally different from his usual self but he was still as dreamy. He was a gentleman that day. Usually,he would be a bit brusque and he would be vulgar and all just like a gangster. (A/N:normal people like Jungmin don't know about the gang triad so she doesn't know that TeenTop are the gangsters of the East) Well,I couldn't stop thinking about him after that day. He's just so handsome :3.

I was going to look for him and maybe talk for a while? To get closer and stuff ^-^. A smile tugged at the side of my lips as I walked as calmly as I could to his locker where he was using his phone.

"L.Joe-sshi?"

"Yes?"he looked up,brushing his hair to one side. OMG SO CUTEEEE.

"I....I was wondering....if...if you were free later?"I stammered. Gosh,you had to embarrass yourself.

"Er Jungmin-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"I have to make it clear to you,"he scratched the back of his head. Make what clear?

"I...don't have feelings for you. I'm so sorry. I just don't feel that way. I treat you as a friend. And I hope you can feel the same. No hard feelings?"

I felt tears brimming at my eyes. Don't cry

"Did...did you ever....just like me a little bit?"

He shook his head. It felt as if someone pierced my heart.

"Then,is there another reason why you don't like me?"

"I already have a girl in my heart and I believe no one can replace her. She's just special. She isn't like any ordinary girl and I love her for that."

Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"who....who is that girl?"I clenched my fist.

"It's not important but Jungmin,you don't actually love me."

"I DO!"

"then,give me a reason why you like me?"

"You're just cute and...."I was speechless.

"Jungmin,you only like me for my looks. You don't really love me for who I am. It's like infatuation. You'll get over it soon. You're a nice girl and you deserve someone better."

"Ok,I understand."I mumbled and walked away,tears streaming.

----------------

L.Joe's POV

Geez. It was hard to reject such a nice girl but I had to make it clear.

I didn't want to lead her on anymore and give her false hope.

I only like a girl and that girl is Nara. No one can replace her. She's different from the rest. She doesn't care about how she looks or whether people judge her or anything and that's what I really like about her.

There's just this feeling about her that's convincing me that she's going to be THE one.

--------------

Nara's POV

Jungmin ran to me and crushed me with a hug. She was crying and her eyes were puffy and a little red.

"Jungmin! What happened?"I asked worriedly.

All she did was shake her head.

"If you don't tell me,I can't help you,"

"L.Joe told me that he didn't like me and that he liked another girl and some other weird stuff about infatuation!"she cried even hard.

.....

Infatuation?

Liked another girl?

........

"It's okay....you can find a better guy," that bastard is going to get it from me later. If he wanted to reject her,he should at least say it more nicely.

"THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!"

Great job! You made things worse!

I patted her on the back and brought her to the toilet to wash up whilst comforting her. Lee Byunghyun! How dare you make my friend sad! And.......you like another girl.