First day in school

I'm going to stop here,stop crying.
My body and heart is all worn out.
Those lies saying you love me.
I won't believe it,I won't listen.

-Domino game (Kiss&Cry)

My alarm rang,waking me up in a shock. I reached out for my alarm and looked at the time. It was 6.45.

"Aish,"I cursed under my breath as I pulled myself up.

It was my first day in TOP high and I didn't want to be late.

Combing my messy bed hair,I suddenly remembered that L.Joe was still in my house.

I walked out of my room but L.Joe was nowhere to be found. I found a note and read it.

Thanks for helping me. I have to go to school. Call me if you ever need help.

××××××××.

Well,I don't need to settle him now.

I got ready and stared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing TOP high's uniform,my blonde hair tied into a neat ponytail. Just don't mix with the gangsters.

I grabbed my bag and headed for TOP high. It wasn't far from my house so, I could walk there. It wasn't a good start for me even though I haven't even

I plugged in my ear pieces and blasted my jams when I bumped into someone.

I immediately took off my ear pieces.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised.

"Ani,it's okay...."the girl said,"oh,your wearing the same uniform as me but I've never seen you around...are you new?"

She was around the same height as me but she looked much neater. She wore glasses that looked like they walked out of a history book. I know it's mean,but it just looks like that.

"Ah...yes,I was transferred here."

"My name is Jungmin,nice to meet you. Let's be friends!"she greeted and shook my hand.

I smiled at her. She seemed nice. I guess I could be her friend but I couldn't let my guard down yet.

"My name's Nara. "

"Let's walk together,"she suggested.

"Kaja!"I said and hooked my arm with her's.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We walked into the school. The school was bigger than expected but the students were just.....just.....aish.

Girls had their skirts shortened till you could almost see their butts while guys had their shirts untucked and hair unkempt. They were a few couples (or maybe not even a couple) making out in the hallway.

"Hey there, hottie,"a random guy called out at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh~~~looks like someone already has admirers,"Jungmin teased.

"I wouldn't want playboys as my admirers."

"Ok,fine. But you have to register and get your scheldue."

We walked to the general office and after doing all adminstrative works,we walked away for our first class.

"All your classes are same as mine!"Jungmin exclaimed excitedly.

I chuckled.

My first class was Math.

Walking into the classroom,I scanned the surroundings. After being a gangster all these years,some habits aren't meant to be forgotten.

I realised that LE and Hani from EXID (the girl gangsters of East) and L.Joe and Chunji (the guy gangsters of the East) were in the same class as us. L.Joe........

L.Joe noticed me and gave me a slight smile.

"OMG! L.Joe smiled at me!!!!"Jungmin squealed.

"Why are you so happy?"

"L.Joe is like soooo hot,don't you find him dreammmmmyyyyyyy,"

"You're crazy,"

"Yah!"

"What?"

"Never mind. But just don't get to close to them. They could kill you anytime,"she reminded.

"Ok,"

"Seonsaengnim,this is the new student,"Jungmin introduced me.

"Ne,take your seat,Jungmin-sshi,"

"Ne,"Jungmin obeyed and took her seat which was at the front row.

"Please introduce yourself."the teacher said.

"Ne,"I turned around to face the class,"annyeonghaseyo! Park Nara-imnida! Please take care of me!"

I glanced at L.Joe. His eyes lit up but then,he deflated into his seat.

"Ne,take any empty seat."

There were only three empty seats. One beside LE,another beside L.Joe and one all the way at the back. I didn't want to have any strings attached to gangsters. I walked to the back and sat down at the seat right behind.....

L.Joe's POV

That girl who saved me last night was the new student in my school and she.....had the same name. Park Nara.

For a moment,I thought that it could be her but,then her hair wasn't pink and she looked like she wouldn't even dare kill a ant so,she couldn't have been the Pink Leopard.

I sighed as I leaned back onto my seat.