My handkerchief

I yawned as Mr.Byun continued babbling on about how the chemicals worked. I was advised to stay home since I was hurt but I refused to stay at home. It would be too boring. Well,for once I was grateful for L.Joe's appearance. I managed to avoid LE's question. EXID was really nice to me after the incident;they would invite me over for lunch or parties etc but I would reject all of them. Firstly, I'm actually not suppose to get too close to gangsters. Secondly,if I went if them, what would happen to Jungmin?

TeenTop remained neutral about this which was exactly what I wanted although I feel kinda bummed....aish,what's wrong with you these days?

"Hey,wanna come over for lunch?"LE offered,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ani,I'm going with Jungmin."

"Why do you reject us every time?"

"Sorry, "I apologised.

"Then,why don't Jungmin eat with us?"she offered,dragging me to their table,almost making me spill the food on my tray. Next,she dragged Jungmin here.

"Omg! What happened? Are they like gonna kill us with food?"Jungmin asked,her eyes as big as saucers.

"No,you silly girl. Just calm down."

"O...o..ok,"

We ate and talked casually about girl stuff etc.

"So,you have a boyfriend?"Hani asked.

My eyes widened and I choked on my food. Jungmin patted me in the back and gave me water.

"N....no,"I said,blushing. I've never talked about this topic before.

"Ok......."

"Then,who would you be interested in?"

I almost choked on my water this time.

"I'm not interested in anyone."

"Yet,you mean,"she teased.

"Stop teasing me,"

"Araso araso."

"Well,I would be interested in L.Joe,"she said. Somehow,my heart felt as if it were pierced. "But,"she continued,"he's too mysterious and cold so,no."

"How is he mysterious and cold?" I asked,curious. That night,he was still quite nice.

"I don't know he doesn't open up much and he always carries this handkerchief. He refuses to let anyone touch it. But the handkerchief wasn't anything special. It had some words sewn on it but I couldn't see clearly."

"I saw only two of the words!" LE exclaimed,"it was Park something Ra."

Park Nara....could it be mine?I lost that handkerchief eomma gave me when I fought Infinite 3 years ago...

"What colour was it?"

"The handkerchief was white,I think it was made out of silk and the words were purple and had a little heart sewn beside the last word,why?"

It's mine! How did he get it?

"Oh,nothing. Just curious...."I lied.

"You look pale. You okay?"

"Y...yeah..."I'm gonna get it back.