Strange dream

L.Joe's POV

Jungmin got out of the car and thanked me. I gave her a fake smile and drove off. I was going to find that dumbshit,Nara. What on earth was wrong with her? She said that she was sick but when I went to the toilet,I saw her sitting at a table in a corner,eating a plate of salad,whilst spying on Jungmin. Why did she lie to me? Aish,this girl is so confusing.

--------

I slammed my hand against the door repeatedly. It was so loud that her neighbour peeked out of her door.

"WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?"I shot the neighbour a death glare. She cowered into her house.

Then,Nara opened the door. She was still in her dress. Her hair was in a mess. Her makeup was smudged and her eyes were a little red and puffy. Did she cry?

"Why are you here?"she asked nonchantly.

"Miss,I should be the one asking you the questions."I crossed my arms and walked into her house.

She followed behind.

"Ask about what?"

"Don't act as if you don't know. You are supposedly sick and I saw you at the restaurant."

"You saw me?"she gasped.

"Gangsters are always wary."

"Ok fine. I stalked you."

"Explain,"

"It's complicated,"

L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Fine, then why did you cry?"

"Who said I cried?"she wiped the side of her eyes.

"Ma'am,your makeup is smudged and your eyes are red,"he said as he reached out for my face and used to his thumb to wipe the smudged makeup away.

I blushed and my heart thumped faster.

Then,a loud slam came from my room. I raised an eyebrow before walking towards the room. There was a rain and it was coming inside my room. My bedsheet was soaking wet.

"Oh my gosh! "I ran up and tried pushing it close. But the wind was too strong. Since when was I so weak? I need to start working out again :((((

Then,L.Joe hovered over me and pushed the window close. His chest was on my back and he was in the hugging position. I blushed crazily.

"Done,"he stepped back.

"Hey,the rain doesn't seem like it's going to stop. You wanna stay for the night?"

"Mhmmm...ok. "he said,flashing his pearly whites that made me melted a little.

-------------------

"L.Joe!"I rushed over to him.

He lay on the floor emotionlessly. His face was pale.

"It's hot!"he started jerking around on the floor,scaring me even more. What was happening?

"Hot!"he said taking off his jacket. He got up and stumbled into the toilet.

"L.Joe!"I grabbed onto his arm as he slipped. He flung my arm away and opened the tap. He splashed water on his face.

"Go away!"he shouted.

"I WON'T UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

"Just go away!"he said,continuing to splash himself with water.

His breathing grew heavy. He fell onto the floor and his hands ran around.

"Go away!"he said.

"What's wrong with you!"

"I can't take it anymore."he said and took out a packet of white powder. He opened the packet hurriedly and poured the powder into his mouth.

He started calming down and his breathing steadied.

"L..l.joe...what was that?"

Then,he went limp. His body was cold and his face was pale again. And this time,foam was all over his mouth.

"L.JOE!"I screamed and shaked him.

His mouth continued foaming and he closed his eyes.

"L.JOE!"I screamed as I jumped right out of my bed.

I was sweating and panting heavily.

L.Joe opened the door and rushed to my side and hugged me tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What happened?"he asked,still hugging me.

"You....you acting weird....and...and...then...the foam and then..."

"Sh...It's okay. It's just a bad dream."he said stroking my hair.

"I'm scared. I don't want to lose you."I hugged him back,tears still rolling down.

"I won't let you lose me,"he hugged me even tightly.

"You want a hot drink or something?"he offered,standing.

"No,stay here please,"I held onto his hand which felt so comforting.

He sat down beside me.

"Lie down. I'll stay here."

I nodded and obeyed. I lay down on the bed while he sat beside me,holding my hand...