Thank you

I rubbed my eyes. Light stung my eyes and I shifted around using the blanket on me to cover my face. Wait....why do I have a blanket?

I got up and looked around. I was in a foreign room. It had a foul smell too. I wasn't wearing the clothes I wore from before. My clothes were hung on a chair. There were blood stains on it and a slit in my shirt. Aish,it was my favourite shirt. Wait....then who helped me change?!?!

I peeked out of the door, a little dazed.

EXID, except Hani, was gambling.

LE noticed me and walked towards me.

"You okay?"

"Y...yeah..."

"Want water?"

"Ani, but why am I here?"

"You helped Hani just now but you fainted. Hani called us and we rushed over to bring you back."

"Oh...but erm,who changed my clothes?"I asked,scratching my head awkwardly.

"About that....it was me hehe."

Now,it was even awkward.

"Well,thanks for helping Hani. We owe you one. Those SPICA bitches dare mess with EXID."

"Erm,is Hani okay?"

"She's fine just beaten up but you are in a worse condition. I heard that Sihyun cut you and when you came,you were bleeding quite badly."

"Oh,"

"Erm,do you mind me asking you about something? "

"Nope. Shoot. "

" Erm,why do you have such a big scar on your back?"

I gulped. Painful memories started flooding my mind.

"I...I...I..."

Then,Teentop entered the place.

"We came here as soon as possible,"CAP said.

"Why is she here?"L.Joe asked,raising an eyebrow.

"That's not a way to thank the person who saved Hani."I snapped.

LE explained the whole situation to Teentop and they nodded their heads in realisation.

"Then,is Hani okay now?"

"Yup,she's resting in the other room."

Teentol rushed to the room. I too wanted to see Hani. I walked slowly to the room,my stomach still hurting.

L.Joe noticed that and walked towards me. He sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist before lifting me up.

"Yah! What are you doing? Put me down now!!!"I shrieked,my eyes as big as saucers.

"You're going to take a week to walk to that room so just shut up and let me carry you,"

"Fuck you,"I muttered softly as he carried me to the room.

Teentop was already talking to Hani.

"She was that AWESOME,you know! She beat all of them up in no time! She was like a experienced gangster!"Hani exclaimed. I gulped.

"She's here,"Chunji announced.

They made for me and gave me a seat.

"Nara,right?"

I nodded my head.

"Th...Thanks. If not for you,I would have died. Forgive me for what I did last time?"

"Of course,"

She enveloped me into a hug. I accepted it. Gangsters are tough and fierce but they all have their soft spots. Even I have one.

"Well,it's really late. Nara can stay with us for the night. But you guys,need to leave. "

"What? But we just came!"Niel whined as LE chased them out if the room.

Hani and I exchanged looks and chuckled.