Meeting each other

Nara's POV

I sat on the swing at the playground,swinging my legs back and forth to make myself go higher. I sighed. I was expelled again. And this time, I'm going to be transferred to a gangster school and that's the worst. I don't want to be associated with Gangsters anymore. I've long quit that trade. The Pink Leopard is dead. There's only Park Nara. The worse thing is that both girl and boy Gangsters of the East study there. And only gangsters know about Pink Leopard and there's a high chance they may find out. So, I have to lock myself out. I can't and won't trust anyone but myself.

I prepared to leave when I saw a figure staggering towards me. He was bending down and was clutching his stomach. Should I....help him?

He was having a hard time walking. Just this once.

I ran up to him.

"Are you okay?"

"He...help me,"he pleaded. It was L.Joe of Teentop.

"You're....you're L.Joe,"

"Help me,"

"N..ne,"I said. I slung his arm around my shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist to support him.

I brought him to my house since there was no other place. And besides, I was the only one living in that house. I can do whatever I want.

I unlocked the door and kicked a empty can of beer to one corner.

"Sorry,it's a little messy,"I apologised,embarrassed. I helped him onto my bed. He had bruises on his face and a cut on the side of his lip. He was even bleeding in the stomach.

"Were you shot or stabbed?"

"Stabbed,"

I ran to the kitchen and got the first aid kit.

"Erm,"I scratched my head awkwardly.

"Yes?"he said,his tone dripped in pain.

"You.....need to remove your shirt,"I said as I hung my head.

"O...ok,"he said and removed his shirt. I stared at his abs. Woah.....Park Nara snap out of it!!! He's bleeding!

I immediately snapped out of my silly thoughts and washed his wound. After it had stopped bleeding, I applied some antiseptic before wrapping his stomach with a bandage.

"You should be alright in a few weeks."I said as I closed the first aid kit.

"Erm, it's late and you can't get a taxi at this hour. If you don't mind,you can stay here for the night."

"Ah...yes. Thanks,"

" No problem. You hungry?"

"Ani,"

"Ok and erm, you can put on your shirt now..."I said,blushing.

"Oh yeah,right,"his voice trailed off as he hurriedly put on his shirt.

"You can sleep in my room. I'll just sleep on the sofa."

"Ani,you helped me the least I could do is let you have the bed."

"Ani,you're the guest. It's okay."

"Really,just let me sleep here. Or I'll feel bad."

"Ok then...."

"Good night."

"Good night."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Some of you must be wondering why L.Joe is ssoooooo nice even though he's a gangster. The reason is because he's a gangster who is really very grateful for people who help him so yeahhhh.