Battle of the century

N's POV

Everyone gathered by my side and glared at them. Some of them had smug looks,some of them were smirking while some were just nonchalant.

"Surrender before we attack,"Bohyung said,smirking,cocking her head to one side.

"Over my dead body,"I spat.

"Then don't blame us,"she said and chatged forward with the rest of her gang. We ran forward and fought with the people directly in front of us.

NO ONE'S POV. (A/N: its going to be really messy so I wrote down their band names. Please remember that VIXX,Stellar,iKON,AOA,EXID and TeenTop are one gang now but there rest are another)

Krystal (f(x)) took a knife swiftly out of her pocket and threw it aiming at LE (EXID). LE dodged it but it had scratched her arm.

"Bitch!"she sprinted towards Krystal,before kicking her in the gut.

Mino (Winner) and Jonghyun (SHINee) grabbed Chunji (TeenTop) by two of his arms and repeatedly punched him. Chunji groaned and tried struggling out of their grip. Hongbin (VIXX) kicked Mino away and he fell. Jonghyun immdeiately let go of Chunji and tried attacking Hongbin but the both of them had flipped him over.

BoA,Sihyun and Jiwon (all SPICA) cornered Hani(EXID). "Well,well,we finally meet again,"Sihyun hissed,yanking Hani by the hair forcefully and slapping her repeatedly. Hani kneed her back in defense.

"Don't you dare try anything again!"Solji (EXID)screamed,charging forward with a bat,slamming against BoA's back. She fell down and it was Jiwon's turn. "Let's go,"Solji pulled Hani up.

"Unnie!"Hani yanked Solji to one side,safely avoiding the broken glass bottle Sihyun tried stabbing her with.
ChoA (AOA)joined in and grabbed a bottle still untouched and smashed it right on her head. Blood trickled down her head and she lay unconscious on the floor. The contents of it splattered everywhere,mixed with her filthy blood.

Gyuri and Hara (KARA) were engaged in a fierce cat fight with Gyeongree (Stellar) and Chanmi (AOA),pulling hairs,resulting in ripped clothes and scratch marks.

"Cunt!"Hara cursed as she kicked Chanmi down,to join Gyeongree who was already lying on the floor.

Chanyeol (EXO) sent a flying kick to Ken (VIXX) ,toppling him down onto the bed. They were in the bedroom. Dara (2ne1) joined in and aimed the knife at his face but someone kicked it away in time. Ken looked up and faced Ricky (Teentop). Ricky smirked victoriously as he pulled Chanyeol by the collar and threw a punch at him. He hit against the wall and slid down,his eyes closed. Dara grabbed the knife lying on the floor but Ricky had one too. They stared at each other murderously,pointing the shiny blade at each other. Ken took the oppotunity and twisted her arm, dropping the knife amd pinning her on the bed,her face buried in the bed.

Niel's POV

I stared at the 3 people surrounding me;Sehun(EXO),Victoria(f(x)) and Taehyun (Winner)

Taehyun held me back onto the war but I took the chance to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell back,colliding into Sehun and bringing him down together.

I escaped but Victoria was chasing me. I ran up the stairs to the attic. Wait...the attic!

"You're not going anywhere!"she held me back,digging her long,manicured nails into my arm. I removed her grip forcefully and pushed her down. She tumbled down the stairs and lied at the end of it.

I ran up and desperately searched through the drawers. Found it!

I grabbed the gun and pulled it out and shot a bullet in the ceiling. C.A.P hyung hid all his guns here in the attic. How stupid we were to forget about it!

Everyone paused and looked at me.

"All of you! Get out! I have many guns here and I'm not afraid to pull the trigger!"I warned.

"What can one gun do to us?"I heard someone snort and choas ensued. Fuck.

I aimed it at one of the rivals and shot it at his leg. It brought him down. Everyone looked at me horrified. "I said leave!"I growled. Our rivals released our men immediately and backed away slowly,some bringing their injured and unconscious friends with them. I followed them down and made sure everyone was gone before entering back and locking the doors.

We got all the injured ones in the bedroom and those who were feeling right,helped to put on some first aid.

"Good job,dude!"C.A.P patted me on the shoulder and limped away.

We had a taste of victory but I'm sure that this is definitely not the end.

L.Joe's POV

There wasn't anyone dead from our side but I was sure that Sihyun was a goner. Well,ChoA,Hani and Solji,did a good job. Gyeongree,Chanmi and Hyuk were badly injured and Gyeongree was still unconscious. She was still breathing but according to Chanmi,she was given a huge blow.

I sighed. The scene,as sad as it is,brought back memories of Nara. When we first met...actually the second time we met. She saved me but now,I can't save her. What a pathetic dick you are.

I grabbed a tissue to wipe the blood that stained the side of my head. That bastard, Minho, smashed bottles on my head. Just as I was about to throw away the once-white-but-now-red tissue,N tapped me on the shoulder.

"They called,"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: sorry for making it so violent and making Sihyun die :( but I tried my best to make it less gory and my initial plan was to like make many people die (author-nim is rlly violent) but I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TOO. I CANT BEAR TO KILL MY KPOP IDOLS. anyway,hope you enjoyed this chappie