SPICA

"No,this is better!"Hani pointed at the body-hugging dress.

"EW!"I screamed,attracting a few weird stares.

I was out with Hani for a shopping spree. But the rest of EXID couldn't come as they had some plans. And well,you know my situations with Jungmin.

Hani rolled her eyes,"Seriously? You need to be smexy to impress your L.Joe,"she winked. I blushed.

"What do you m...mean by m..my L.Jo..joe?"I stuttered,smiling like a lovestruck idiot. Wait scratch that,I'm not like a lovestruck idiot. I AM a lovestruck idiot.

"Urgh,stop pretending. Everyone knows you two are dating. Like you guys flirt all the time during school!"she rolled her eyes.

"We do?"I asked,embarrassed.

"Duh. Omo that bird is so cute!"she imitated me in a high pitched tone then,she switched to a low tone,imitating L.Joe,"yeah ,just like you,"

I chuckled."it's really obvious huh?"

"Yeap. you melted his frozen heart. He used to be scary and ruthless but now,he's warm I guess ? You changed him,"she said,looking at the racks of dresses.

I blushed. I did?

"Hey there,"a coy voice greeted me and Hani. Both of us turned around. It was SPICA.

"What are you doing here? You've crossed the border."Hani growled dangerously,glaring at them. It was a total different sight for me.

" do you think we care? Well,we just wanted to see how you were? Are you still hurting from last time?"she said fakely,putting on the most plastic smile I ever saw.

"And who is this?"Bohyung scanned me,"oh it's you,the bitch who hurt us! I've missed you but don't worry,you won't be able to hurt us anymore. Oh and you've become L.Joe's girl too eh?"she said sarcastically,looking bored.

"Get out of the East,"I hissed,clenching my fist.

"Not so easily. We came here for a reason. You,"she pointed to me,"come with us,"she demanded.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Do you think I'll actually listen to you?"

"Well,I thought so that's why I brought your friend there first,"she took her phone out and showed me a picture of Jungmin tied up.

I widened my eyes.

"We'll be going now,"Sihyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I spat on her.

"Wait,you bitch,"I cursed.

"Hani,wait for me at the border. I'll come back soon,"I said.

Hani shaked her head,"no,you'll die."

"I have to save Jungmin. I'll protect myself. Remember who I am? I'm the Pink Leopard. If I ever die,make sure my brother kills the people from the North,"I joked.

Hani sighed and nodded her head. I turned around,"let's go,"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: SHORT CHAPPIE BUTTTTTTTT IM UPDATING THE NEXT SOON. so why is Nara wanted in the North ;)