Trapped

I stared at the ceiling blankly. There were 4 female gangsters right beside me. They have been keeping me at home for 3 days. I haven't gone out in 3 fucking days. I haven't gone to school in 3 days. I'm already sick of their faces. I hate my brother.

All day and night they take shifts to make sure I don't escape. It's like hell! I can't even go outside for a walk. Minheewas using her phone while the rest were pigging out on MY potato chips.

"Can I just go out for a walk? You've kept me here for so long! I need fresh air and some sun!"I demanded,crossing my arms.

"No."Minhee rejected flatly,"they may be waiting outside for all I know,"

"Ugh,"I groaned and went inside my bedroom. There was no point locking it as they had a spare key. I had absolutely no privacy at all. It's like they were babysitting me! I don't need them honestly. I hate my life. There was nothing to do except to bath,eat and sleep.

I took my phone and I had 3 messages. L.Joe had been messaging me over the past few days as well,it was the only way we could communicate.

I ran a hand through my hair. I can't accept this. This is as bad as prison. Oh wait,it's worse. As least prisoners have something to do. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

"what do you want,L.Joe?"I asked boredly.

"I'm outside. Look outside your window,"he said at the other end and I obeyed,drawing the curtains.

He waved at me and I smiled. Wait a second...

"L.Joe I have an idea to escape. Wait for me."I whispered,making sure the rest didn't hear me. I got into a hoodie and a pair of jeans and locked the door.

I sat on the edge of the window and slowly placed my foot on the ledge before making my way down slowly.

"Yah! Nara! Be careful!"L.Joe screamed.

"Shut up!"I screamed back. My apartment was at the 4th level so it wouldn't take much time to climb down.

"Yah! That's very dangerous! What if you fell!"L.Joe nagged and nagged as I landed safely on the ground. I ignored him and gave him a hug.

"They're so annoying!"I complained,still hugging him.

He stroked my hair. "It's ok. You're outta of there now,"

"YAH! PARK NARA! GET UP HERE!"I heard Hyoeun's voice. I turned around and Hyoeun was at the window with Minhee. She glared at me dangerously.

"Fuck!"I cursed as I saw Gyeongree merging from a corner.

"Run!"L.joe shouted and grabbed my hand and dragged me along. I hastened my pace as Gyeongree was getting closer and closer.

"There!"I said,pointing to an alley.

We ran in there and hid behind a few rubbish bags.

"Ew. It stinks,"I whined,pinching my nose.

"Shhh!"L.Joe said,pressing his fingers against my lips.

I smacked his hands away when I heard footsteps.

"Shit. N is going to kill us,"I heard Gyeongree say.

"She might have gone the other way. ,"she spoke to herself

I peeked out and made sure the coast was clear before getting out.

"Wow,that was fun,"L.Joe commented. I rolled my eyes,amused. "Let's go,I'm hungry,"I said but L.Joe held me back by the wrist.

"What?"I asked,raising an eyebrow. He inched closer,narrowing the gap between us.

"Yah!"

He ignored my and leaned closer. I smacked his face away.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"he whined,pouting.

"I'm not going to kiss you beside rubbish bins. Gosh!" I exclaimed,my cheeks a cherry red. I continued walking,ignoring his complaining.

-----------------

"Then where are we sleeping?"Ricky whined,pouting.

"Outside,"L.Joe said cooly and slammed the door shut. There were protests outside,banging the door and pleas to let them sleep in the bedroom but L.Joe ignored them. We were at TeenTop's hideout as I couldn't go back to my house. The 'protest' slowly dead out and I lay on the bed.

"Yah! Don't take too much space!"L.Joe 'scolded' me,crossing his arms.

"Who said you were sleeping on the bed with me?"I said nonchalantly,spreading my arms wider to occupy the bed.

"Me,"he said and pushed me to one side.

"No!"I pushed him back,"you're sleeping on the floor!"I teased,pointing to the cold hard floor.

"No way! I didn't chase them out to sleep on the ground!"he placed his arms on his waist and pouted like a spoilt brat. "It's not like we haven't slept together before,"he teased,wriggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh! At this rate,I'm going to chase you out of the room!"I screamed,blushing crazily.

"Fine. I promise I won't do anything to you. "He said crossing his fingers and shoving it in front of my face.

"Fine,"I paused,"but I'm putting a barrier,"I ended my sentence and placed a pillow in the middle before lying down.

"Aish,"he groaned and lay down too.