A/N

WOW so HI! Well,it's been a long time since I started writing this fanfic. It's been absolutely a joy to write this fanfic and I want to thank every single one who has given me views,votes and comments. Every comment,vote and view gave me the motivation to write even better! I want to thank those that have been patiently waiting for my updates as I remember at one point of time,I had a total writers block and it was just horrible. Thanks for staying till the end and putting up with my shitty writing! When I first started,my writing was really noob and it still is but I was really happy writing this fanfic as it gave me a lot of feels (i have cried and laughed) while writing. It's sad to put an end to this fic but I hoped you enjoyed it. The ending was something I didn't expect to write but I changed it in the end.

To summarise that whole chunk above,I'm just trying to say that I'm extremely grateful for everything.

Anyway, (you can skip if you want)

Because im a bitch,

SHAMELESS PROMO

1. Forbidden

(It's really noob tho) A girl with a forbidden power gets noticed by the kingka. They grew closer but...READ TO FIND OUT HAHAHA

2. I'm being what I hate;Idols

It's a story of how a girl who hates idols because of her brother and becomes a trainee for revenge.

3. Miss Goody Two Shoes

It's a story about a girl controlled by her parents. Then,someone comes along and teaches her about freedom and other stuff.

4. Forbidden 2

Sequel to Forbidden

(Not gonna talk about its content so it wont be a spoiler to those who haven't read Forbidden)