Mr.K

"This is a bad,bad,BAD idea.  I should never have agreed."L.Joe said,shaking his head.

"Don't worry,"I assured him but he looked and me doubtfully. I continued,"I'll be fine. I've been training in the gym. I should be ok by now. Besides,it's just the discussion on where they will unload the goods,"

"NO WAY! you said you'd be ok but I want you to say EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT. I can't risk you,"

"I'm already ready and outside the restaurant to discuss with Mr.K. if you stop me now,I will start drinking again."I threatened,looking at him seriously.

"Can I trust you?"he sighed.

"Duh,bye,"I said hastily before rushing into the restaurant.

I was meeting Mr.K there to discuss where he would be unloading his goods. To be honest,I lied to L.Joe. I was not confident at all and I haven't been training. I was too lazy :3. But I should be alright.

"Have you made an reservation?"the receptionist asked.

"Mr.K,"I mumbled.

"Please follow me,"she said and brought me to a private room before opening the door for me.

"Thanks,"I thanked her and entered the room.

Mr.K had a mix of black and white hair. He was smoking a cigarette and he had two men beside him but I'm quite sure some are stationed somewhere else in the restaurant. His men were on guard and he looked at me suspicsiously,raising an eyebrow.

"You are definitely not L.Joe,"he said calmly.

"I am representing L.Joe. I forbid him to take anymore drugs so I'm helping him with the business. And I forbid CAP too to come because I'm not going to let him get addicted too,"

He chuckled and looked at me dangerously. Then,he slammed the table.

"Is this a joke? A girl? Take over the business?"he glared at me.

"This is not a joke. I am capable of doing this. I have the blood of a gangster and I used to be a gangster and I'm coming back to the business now."I explained in a serious tone.

"Oh really. Then show me how capable you are,"

I gulped. "I have connections. If you are going to try anything on me,I will-"he cut me off with a snarl,"coward,"

"Motherfucker. You really wanted to test my patience,do you?"I glared at him,standing up.

His two men got up. One of them approached me and grabbed my arm.

"What a scrawny little girl,"he insulted. I used my free arm and grabbed his other arm before flipping him over.

"Am I scrawny now?"I retorted.

His other men jumped over and tried pulling a punch but I dodged it. I ran and jumped on the wall,bouncing off and bringing him down with me.

"Stop,"Mr.K said. "Very well,you've shown your capability. At the pier. In the border before you reach the North."

"Sure,"I said ,panting.

"If you don't mind,I'm going,"I announced before exiting the place.

I kicked the door open.

"Girls are not to mess with,"I said before escaping,holding my chest. That was close.

I got out of the restaurant when someone yanked me to one side.

"How was it? Are you ok? I saw you kick open the door!"L.Joe grabbed my shoulders,shaking me. My heart pounded against my chest heavily. I was scared of Mr.K. I've become soft.

L.Joe enveloped me in a tight hug,caressing my hair. "Everything went well. We're collecting the goods at the pier where the border between us and the North are."

"It doesn't matter. Are you okay?"he asked worriedly.

"Yeah stop being a naggy mother. Let's go,"I interwined his hand in mine and walked.

"Ouch!"I grabbed my ankle as I fell down. I must have hurt it when I fought just now.

"See you're NOT alright! Where did you hurt yourself,"he bent down and examined me.

"Here,"I pointed to my ankle.

"It's all red. You pabo,"he said as he lifted my leg and rubbed my ankle.

"IT HURTS!"I whined like a little baby,flailing my arms around,smacking him in a failed attempt to make him stop.

"Stop,"he said in a warning tone. I pouted and obeyed his orders.  He rubbed my ankle gently.

"Kaja! I'll bring you home and then,treat you,"L.Joe said,pulling me up.

"Ok,WA!"I screamed in shock as L.Joe grabbed my legs and lifted me in his arms gently.

"Yah! Let me down!"I screamed.

"No way! I've waited for a chance like this,"he winked and smirked.

"People will see,"I mumbled as I grabbed his shirt and buried my face in it,embarrassed.

"Exactly what I want. Everyone will know that Park Nara belongs to me,"he said proudly.

"EVERYONE! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! THIS GIRL,PARK NARA BELONGS TO ME!"he announced.

I covered his mouth and blushed.

"Pabo,"I scolded and smacked his head. Passers-by stared at us weirdly.

"Let's go home,"