Confession

"Miss,you've got a lot of explaining to do."L.Joe said as he dived into my worn-out sofa.

He brought me to my house after the whole fiasco.

Hakyeon called me like 23 times but I ignored his call. He must be fuming mad.

"Erm,let's have some beer first, hehe,"I said,walking to the fridge,hoping that I would be able to change the subject.

"Miss,you can't drink beer. Remember what happened when you got drunk the last time? "

I blushed.

"Yah! It's because you were drunk too,"I defended myself.

"That means no beer. Just explain."

"Must I? Please don't force me."I showed him puppy eyes.

"Aegyo won't work on me."

"Aish,you dumbass."

"Now,explain."

"Ani,"I stood firm.

He walked towards me and grabbed me by the arm before yanking me out of the house.

"Yah! Where are you bringing me?"I screamed.

"If you don't tell me now,I'm going to bring you to the South. "

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Watch me,"he muttered as he yanked me again.

"Fine! I'll say it!"

"Finally,"he said and let go of my arm.

"Ok,so,you must promise not to erm....do anything to me,"

"I won't do something to you. I promise,"he stuck his pinky finger out. I hesitated before wrapping my finger around his.

"You promised."

"Stop being nagging,"

"Dumbshit,"I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that,"

"Ok,so I'm actually...."

"Stop,"

"What?"

"I don't need to know who you are. I already know anyway. I'm asking you why you were in the South."

I sighed.

"Ok,so actually I'm not from the East. I'm from the South."I paused,"and my brother is Park Hakyeon,leader of the gang of South."

"Are you fucking serious?"he gasped.

"I know I'm a trespasser but I really don't want to go back to the South. I....I.....I just don't want to face reality in the South. Please,just let me stay."

"Ok....so you're saying the Pink Leopard is actually from the South and her brother is the leader of VIXX?!?!"

"Sorry......wait,how did you know I was.....P-p-p-p,"

"Pink Leopard?"

"Yeah....."

"You gave yourself away the last time."

"Aish,"I muttered.

"But I'll spare you because you saved me,"

I stared at him blankly.

"But you're not a mole,right?"

"If I was,would my brother try to trap me?"

"Oh yeah...."

"Dumbshit,"

"Yah!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I think you better answer to your brother then and erm....go to sleep soon."

"Erm....you want something to eat?"I offered. It was already 10 and it was WAY past dinnertime.

"Ani,it's fine. I'll......be going,"

"yeah...."I said reluctantly. I had this voice calling me to make him stay. But there was something stopping me again. I felt a surge of disappointment as he closed the door.

I sunk into my sofa and sighed. I took my phone out and started playing music out loud.

It was Missing You by 2ne1. And somehow,the title fitted me perfectly...