The Pink Leopard is DEAD

I stared at L.Joe for the whole of the class. He had my handkerchief hanging on his pocket. How am I gonna get it?

The bell rang and everyone left. I caught up to L.Joe and knocked against him on purpose,swiftly taking the handkerchief away and stuffing it in my pocket. I apologised and quickly ran away.

"Finally,"I heaved a sigh of relief. I lost this handkerchief 2 years ago and I hated myself for doing so. It was the only thing my mother left for me and it meant the world to me.

Then,L.Joe appeared from nowhere and dragged me to a janitors closet.

"Yah! What do you want?"

Some girls saw what happened and was peeking through the window. L.Joe drew the blinds.

"You took something from me."he spat.

"I didn't,"I lied.

He rolled his eyes and took the handkerchief out of my pocket.

"Explain,"

"I don't need to explain. You should be the one explaining instead."

"Excuse me?"

"Obviously,this doesn't belong to you. "I snatched the handkerchief back.

"Well,it belongs to someone who saved me and I'm keeping it to return it to her." Was he talking about me? He's the boy I saved 2 years ago?

"You were that boy...."I muttered.

"What boy?"

"Huh? N...nothing."

"Obviously,it's something. Just give me the handkerchief."

"No,this handkerchief means a lot to,"I paused. If I say it means a lot to me,he'll find out who I am.

"Pink Leopard,"I continued.

He slammed me against the wall,his head only a inch away.

"How do you know about Pink Leopard? Only gangsters know about this." Fuck.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that that handkerchief means a lot to her,so let me go,"

"How would you know?"

"That's not important. You can't even return it to her."

"What do you mean by that? "His face darkened.

I sighed.

"Well, the Pink Leopard disappeared two years ago,right? There's a reason for that. She quit already. Pink Leopard is dead. There's only P-"I held back. I nearly said my name.

He leaned back.

"She won't ever come back. So,deal with it. She's living a normal life now and she wants it to stay that way. Don't bother finding her. And this handkerchief means a lot to her. It's the last thing her mother ever gave to her. So,I'll be giving it back to her."I said before leaving. Aish,I almost revealed myself.