She's mine! Back off.

I switched the channel to watch my favourite TV Show,Hello Counselour on KBS World TV. I kinda pitied how the other MCs always tease Yeongja about her weight.

I went to the kitchen to grab some beer. Well,you should have known that I was an alcoholic.

I was about to lie back on the sofa when someone pressed the doorbell.

"Aish,"I cursed as I pulled myself up reluctantly.

"O....o....oppa,"I gasped. VIXX was at my doorstep.

"Why....why are you here? And how did you find...find out where I...live...live,"I stuttered.

"We're here because you ran away last night and we can find you easily. Always remember that."

"Aish,dumbshit,"I mumbled.

"I heard that,"

"It was for you to hear,"I lied.

"Aw! Sibling love!"Ken exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You aren't even suppose to be in the East."

"Well,L.Joe wasn't suppose to be in the South last night."

"How..."

"We have CCTV,"he cut me off.

"I'm going to bring you back and ask you why on earth you know that jerk."

"He's not a jerk,"I defended.

"Now,I REALLY have to bring you back,"he said amd snapped his fingers.

Leo strided towards me and i backed away cautiously.He lifted me up.

"Yah! Oppa! TAEKWON!!! Let me down!!!!! You're my friend so LET ME DOWN!!!!"I screamed.

"Sorry, Nara but this time,I agree with your brother."

"Aish!"I screamed in frustration and frailed my arms around to hit anyone near.

"Yah! You almost slapped me!"Hyuk whined.

"I wanted to!"I spat.

"Yah! Yah! I'm your friend but I'm still your oppa!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Shut up!"Hakyeon shouted and it was dead silent.

"Stop moving around! You're making hard!"Leo said.

I wriggled around even more violently. Leo shaked around and tried his best to balance himself.

"Someone press the lift!"he screamed and Hongbin stepped forward to do the job.

The lift door opened and a shocked TeenTop and EXID stood inside,their mouth gaping. They were holding plastic bags filled with beer and chips.

"What are you doing here?"CAP spat.

"Oh boy...."I mumbled.

"I'm here to bring my sister away,"

"Sister?!?!"EXID and TeenTop exclaimed.

"Aish,"I cursed. This is going to get......ugly.

"Yes,she's my sister and I'm bringing her back. She's a trespasser so,you wouldn't want her,right? So get put of the fucking lift while I ask nicely."

"You're not going anywhere with her. She's mine. Back off!"

"Your's?!?!?!"

"Yup....she's mine. And she's going to stay."L.Joe spat.

"Yah! Since when was I your's!!!!"

"You're not helping here,"

"Yah! Yah! You dumbass sister,when did you start dating? And how could you date HIM?"

"What's wrong with me?"L.Joe asked,offended.

"Anyway,she's mine because she agreed to join my gang,"L.Joe continued,giving me a look. I got the message.

"Join your gang? Why would you want her in your gang?"my brother asked,crossing his arms.

"Because,"he paused and removed me from Leo,"she's the Pink Leopard,"

"PINK LEOPARD?!?!??!!?"everyone said in shock except for me and L.Joe.

"Nara,is this true? And....why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, "I apologised.

"So,she's the legend?!?!?!"LE asked,her mouth agape.

I nodded my head.

"Oppa,just let me stay. I really don't want to go back. It's just pain for me in the South,"I begged my brother,clinging onto his arm.

His gaze on me softened.

"Araso,"he paused,"on one condition."

"What's it?"me and L.Joe said in unison.

"You can never join their gang,"

"I won't,"

"What?!?! She HAS TO join,"Junghwa exclaimed.

"The only gang she can ever join is the South."he spat.

"Deal,"L.Joe said.

Hakyeon was shocked that L.Joe actually agreed so fast.

"Then,we'll leave."he said,bringing VIXX along.

"Oppa! Why did you agree?!?!"LE asked.

"Firstly,you can't control what I do. Secondly, she doesn't want to do it. Thirdly,she saved me so,this is a repayment."he said briefly before dragging me into the house again and slamming the door.

"Yah! They're still outside!"

"They won't dare do anything,"

"O...ok...erm........th...thanks,"I stuttered.

"It's a repayment so,we don't owe each other anymore things,araso?"

"Ne....."

"And erm....thanks....for that day....when you saved me from infinite."he said awkwardly,"er.....can I stay here for a while? They're going to stay outside for a while."

"Yeah,it's fine. Erm...like the last time."

"Yeah...."