Sorry

"Fine. I...take drugs. It's just that I was in charge of this big deal and the dealer made me eat drugs and I kept meeting up with him and.....I just got addicted,"

"Then,stay away from him,"

"I can't. This is a really big deal and the rest of TeenTop have to deal with other stuff,"

"But you have to stop. I'll make you stop."

"How?"he asked in despair. It was like he had no hope.

"Lee Byunghyun. You helped me with my alcohol problem. I don't drink anymore. Now,I'm going to help with your drug addiction. No matter what. I don't want it to get worse....I don't want you to.....leave me. I would be nothing. I need you. Jebal,just let me try,"

"But how?

"Stop meeting the guy,"

"Then who will meet him?"

I was hesitant. Me....

"See?"

"I'll do it,"I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I'll do it,"I whispered.

"Speak louder,"

"I'LL DO IT,"

He looked at me with shock. "But you said you'll never go back into the gangland. "

I kept quiet for a while. Helping him meant that I had to go back into the gangland.

"If it's for you....I'll do it,"

"You don't have to do it,"he planted his hands onto the floor and used momentum to bring him up. His wobbly legs could barely support his weight.

"It's ok. Like you said before,you can never quit. I just took a break. Besides,I DO have the blood of a gangster,"

"But the guy selling us the drugs isn't as simple as you think he is.  He's known to be cunning and lecherous,"

"What can he do to me? Do you even remember who I am?"

"I know you're the Pink Leopard. But since when was the last time you fought. It's evident that your skills got rusty."he stated. It was true. In my previous fights which was goshknowswhen I wasn't as good as before. "You will be in danger,"he continued.

"I'll just go to the gym to keep fit or something. Nothing much,"I assured him even though I myself wasn't sure.

"You sure you'll be alright?"he looked at me with concern.

"Yes,"I planted a light kiss on his cheeks.

He smiled weakly. "I still have to send a few underlings to accompany you."

"Sure."I don't want people tagging along."You want any food? Or you just want to rest?"I asked him as I acted as a support for him,leading him into the bedroom.

"Ani,I'm fine,"he squeezed my hand assuringly.

Sometimes I wished L.Joe wouldn't act tough. I know that he isn't that strong. When he's in pain,he just keeps it to himself. I wish he ciuld just share his burden with me sometimes. He always acts tough when in actual fact,he's soft inside. The only reason why he's acting tough is because of his image. He's a gangster. How could he be weak? He leads thousands or ten thousands or maybe more underlings with TeenTop. Could he afford to be weak? No. And I understand that. I mean the gangsters I've come across....all of them are like that. After warming up to them,they are just an adorable bunch of dorks or may I say,idiots. Just that they had a burdensome title on their backs that they can't get rid off.

I stretched my arms. Now that L.Joe was asleep,it was time for me to work. If I was going back into the gangland,I had to do my research.

------------------

*3 hours later*

I lay my sore back onto the sofa,messaging my temples. Who knew how tough this would be? I had to call the whole of TeenTop one by one for information,find research on the drug dealers and answer millions of questions like:

"You're joining the gang?"

"Are you into drugs?"

"I thought you could only join your brother's gang?"

Well,the answers are NO. I'm not joining the gang. I'm just helping L.Joe for a while. And no fucking way am I into drugs. I won't even touch them. And the last one,that's what my brother said,not me.

I groaned in frustration at realising that my brother would be finding out about this soon. Gangland was like a whole bunch of gossipy girls. Word goes around fast. How was I going to explain to him?

I got up and started thinking on my attire. Was I going to go drug dealing in a hoodie and a pair of shorts? Secondly,the guy really is dangerous. He's from Thailand. And I would prefer to call him Mr.K. He had been busted for lots of crimes but the most he served in jail was 5 years and he got away. I hated people like that which was part of the reasons why I don't want to go back into the gangland.

Then,my phone rang. It was my brother. Shit.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"YAH! PARK NARA YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!"my brother shouted at the other end.

"Calm down,oppa. I can explain."

"I've got no time for you to explain. I'm coming over right now. You stay home!"then,he hung up.

"Urgh,"I groaned. How was I going to clear this up?