Joining forces

L.Joe's POV

I sat in the warehouse with two other gangs glaring the shit out of each other.

I hit my head repeatedly. How dumb I was! It was all a trap and now,Nara is gone. I should have stayed with her! I should have!

"Stop blaming yourself!"C.A.P scolded.

"Then who do I blame?"I hissed,burying my face in my hands.

"Everyone because everyone had a fault. So,we have to join forces to save Nara back. The North has 12 but if we combined as one,we have 32 people. We can win them. Right now,as worried as we all are,we have to get back up so we can find them and get them so we can save Nara,okay? Call all your girl gangs too now,"N ordered and everyone obeyed because everyone knew he was right. To save Nara,we had to join forces whether or not we hated each others guts. I called LE and told them to gather at our hideout.

--------------------

We explained the whole situation once everyone had gathered. Now,it wasn't just about saving Nara only,it was about our territory too.

"Where are we going to find her?"ChoA asked.

"Precisely,how are we going to save her if we don't even know where she is?"Jinhwan said.

"They will call. They wouldn't just take Nara without any benefits,they'll try to squeeze something out of it. Just wait,"Leo said,calmly.

"Yeah...Infinite won't be so dumb,"Minhee commented.

----------------------

Nara's POV

My hands were tied to the wooden chair I was seated on and so were my legs. I was blindfolded. I couldn't see anything and struggled with the ropes that were tightly tied.

"You can't escape,"I heard Sungyeol say.

I scoffed. "You're really dumb,"

"What?"he spat.

"Oh come on! You're staying in a gang who couldn't care less whether you're dead!"I exclaimed in disbelief.

"That's none of your business,"he snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "Then,what do you guys want from me?"

I heard the sound of the door creaking open and a bunch of shuffling footsteps.

"She's awake,"Sungyeol informed the rest who came.

"Finally time to get my revenge. This little bitch!"I heard Hoya's voice. He took off the blindfold before landing a big fat slap on my cheek.

I glared at him. "Don't you dare do anything!"I warned,my voice dripped with malice.

"I'm so scared!"Sungjong cackled,a michevious smirk plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes,"says the one who whimpered and ran away from me the last time,"I said,mentioning the last time we fought;my last mission. I would never forget that time.

"But we're back,better and stronger. This time,we'll wipe out all the gangs in Seoul and the whole Seoul will belong to Infinite,"Sunggyu added.

"Yeah if you can even beat us,"he kicked the chair and it fell on the floor,along with me. I groaned as my back hit the cold,hard ground.

"Well everyone is out to get you. You won't be able to survive,"

He yanked me up again and squished my cheeks.

"Oh really? I'm catching you for revenge ,not for wiping them out. I have another plan for wiping them out. I'm getting gangs from Busan,Jeju and everywhere in korea to help me. Do you think you can beat me? "

I glared at him. He really was cunning.

"Now,do you want me to call your boyfriend,brother or friend?"

------------------

N's POV

"Guys,I have bad news!"Seolhyun screamed,gathering everyone's attention.

"I have news that Infinite have SHINee,F(X),EXO,KARA,Winner and 2NE1. Now,it's 32 VS 47. How are we going to win?"she sighed,lying back on the couch.

And as if on cue,my phone rang.

"Well,well,isn't it Pink Leopard's brother?"his annoying voice made me cringe.

"What do you want?"I spat and everyone gathered nearer to hear what they were saying.

"You've heard the news about me and my new friends,eh? Why don't you make it easier and surrender? But I'll still have to get my revenge on your precious little sister,"he laughed evily on the other line.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it.

"Well then,has Winner told you that my GIRL gang beat them up last week?"I scoffed. They had crossed the border and went onto my territory so I had to get my revenge.

He was silent and I won this round. 1:0

"Anyway,be ready for some war. They're coming in like 5 minutes. Good luck,"he said saracastically and ended the call.

"What does he mean?"LE asked,confused.

"Fuck,"I cursed,"get weapons. They are coming to attack us,"I announced at realisation. "We've only got 5 minutes,HURRY!"

Everyone scattered around to get a weapon. 47 minus 7 (Infinite) was 40. They still had more manpower versus us. There was a big difference of 8 people. I took a deep breath. And before I could even get a weapon,they barged in.