Saving Hani

I stretched my arms. It was around midnight. I couldn't sleep so I went out for a walk. I was tired now since I've been walking around for 2 hours. I wanted to get home as soon as possible so,I decided to take a shortcut by walking through an alley.

I was going to walk throught it when I heard a scream. I hid behind a rubbish bin and peeked. It was SPICA beating up....Hani. I gasped and continued to watch on.

Hani had cuts and bruises on her face. She was on the floor. Bohyung lifted her by the chin and flung her,making her hit against a barrel. At this rate, I'm sure she was going to die. I knew that I said I wouldn't help others anymore. But they,they were going to KILL Hani. If they were just beating her up,I could deal if it but death,it's a big,fat NO.

I was about to step out when I realised something. I wasn't wearing a mask or anything to cover myself. And the people I was dealing with was SPICA,the girl gang of the West. They wouldn't let me go so easily.

"Stop!"Hani screamed.

I looked on. If I didn't go out now, Hani was going to die. I took a deep breath before stepping out.

"Stop."I spat. The gangster inside me was creeping out again. All heads turned around.

"Oh,and who's this girl? Your saviour?"Boa kicked Hani in the stomach. Hani groaned in pain.

"Stop."I repeated.

"Sihyun,get her."Bohyung ordered. Sihyun strode towards me,taking out a knife from her pocket.

She walked towards me and tried stabbing me. I ducked in time and kicked her. She knocked against the wall.

"You bitch."she tried attacking me again but failed. I flipped her over and she groaned in pain. I proceeded to the rest. I bounced of the wall and kicked Jiwon straight in the face. She fell back and her nose bled. Bohyung tried punching me in the face but I tripped her over. Narae threw a bin at me and I couldn't react fast enough. It hit me and I fell down. I quickly got up and elbowed Boa. I twisted Narae's arms and bounded them. I hit a position in her neck and she fainted. Did I mention I learnt acupuncture so I know where exactly to make you faint? I rushed to Hani and asked if she was okay.

"Watch out!"she warned. I turned around and Sihyun was trying to attack me with the knife. I rolled away but she managed cut me in the stomach.

I clutched my stomach as blood gushed out. Using up all the strength left in me ,I kicked her arm,making her drop the knife. I punched her and grabbed Hani before running away. I had to admit that my skills were getting rusty.

We stopped at some convenient store after making sure they weren't following us.

I bent down,pressing against my wound.

"Are...are you okay?"Hani asked.

"Y...yeah I'm,"my vision started getting blurring,"fine...."my voice trailed off and I blacked out.