IKON

I threw my luggage to one side angrily. I just got home from the trip to Jeju. I avoided L.Joe during the whole trip back. I was seriously disappointed in him. I thought he knew better. And I guess I was wrong.

Anyways,I'm so fed up that I don't even want to stay in the East. Maybe a little trip will help to let off steam. But where to go?

I couldn't stay in the East,if I go back to the South,I'm foing to get a earful cause I haven't replied my brother about what happened. So that left the North or the West. Well, I wanted to get as far away as I can from the East so,the South it was.

I changed into a more comfortable set of clothes and washed up a little before heading out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I finally reached the West after a tiring 1 hour. Exhausted and hungry,I decided to take a rest and eat dinner at some bar tent before going to some resort or something to sleep.

I took a seat and a ahjumma came to attend to me.

"What would you like?"the ahjumma said, a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Hmm....one dubboki and two bottles of soju,"I ordered as I looked at the menu with limited choices.

She took down my order and turned her back to give the orded to the chef.

"Another young drunkard,"I heard her mutter under her breath. I sighed and frowned. Well,she was right. I have a problem with alcohol.

After about ten minutes,the ahjumma served me my food and I dug in hungrily.

"Yah! How dare you steal my food!?!?"some boy shouted. Followed by that were other screams and shouts. Aish,so noisy.

I couldn't see how those people looked like because they were at the other side of the bar tent and the cooking station was blocking my view.

"Yah! Stop fighting before I break your heads!"someone warned.

"But he stole my food~~"someone whined.

"Junhoe,apologise to Bobby. Bobby just order more food,"

That guy sounds like a mum. Wait.....Junhoe? Bobby? Why do they sound so......

Before I knew it, IKON's Bobby emerged from behind and approached the ahjumma for his order.

"Fuck,"I cursed as I lowered my head. I couldn't let him see me. Damn my luck. Aish,I shouldn't have come here.

After he left,I immediately got up and paid for my food before scurrying away.

"Excuse me,miss,"someone said from behind and held me back by grabbing my wrist. Uh-oh.

"Y...yes?"I asked,turning around,my head hung low so he couldn't see my face. He let go of my hand. It was Chanwoo.

"You dropped your phone."he said and returned my phone.

"Gumawo,"I said softly and opened my bag to stuff it in when it rang.

I looked at the caller ID. L.Joe. omg,not now.

I immediately covered my phone screen. But it was too late.

Chanwoo snatched my phone and looked at it. My head shot up and I tried snatching my phone back.

"So,I didn't see wrongly. It was L.Joe."he said,raising his eyebrow.

"I don't need to explain to you,"I said,grabbing for my phone.

"Isn't that the chick from Jeju?"Bobby appeared from nowhere.

"Fuck,"I cursed before running away.

"Yah! Chase after her!"one of them said and the next thing I knew was that IKON was chasing me. But of course they couldn't catch up. I picked up my speed and ran into some dark alley.

"Shit!"

I ran into a dead end. I immediately ran back but IKON was already there. I backed away cautiously.

"What do you want?"I hissed dangerously.

"Why are you in the West? And what relations do you have with L.Joe?" B.I asked,glaring at me.

"Ok,I admit I crossed the border and I'm sorry about that. Just let me go."

"Not so easily,"Junhoe added.

They surrounded me. 7 - 1. It's possible but I'm rusty.

They grabbed hold of me. Junhoe on my right and Chanwoo on my left.

"Let me go!"I screamed,as I tried shaking them off. But they were strong. Much more stronger than I thought they would be.

"Just let me go,"I pleaded. I didn't want to fight now. I was tired and frustrated.

"No,"Junhoe spat.

And that's when I burst.

"Dude!"I kicked him in the knees hard and he fell down. Next,I elbowed Chanwoo in the face. He groaned in pain and stumbled backwards.

"Dudes,I don't care whether or not you are the gangsters of the West because I'm in a really bad mood. I didn't want to fight but you made me. So just let me go."I crossed my arms and tapped my foot impatiently. They kept quiet.

"Dude, just let me go. I'm not in the fucking mood to fight."

"Then,let's not fight,"someone said from behind and hit me on the neck. The last thing I remembered was someone lifting me up before everything turned black.