PE lesson

It's been 1 week since I joined TOP high. Jungmin and I got closer. Hani hated us of course but she didn't do anything since L.Joe warned her before.

It was PE lesson and according to the teacher,their annual sports day was coming so,there was going to be tryouts.

Looking at the faces of everyone,it seems like Sports day was dreaded. I,on the other hand,was excited for it. I liked running a lot and there's a reason why Pink Leopard is called Pink Leopard instead of Pink Snail.

I stretched my body and tied my shoelaces. Everyone was going to be timed individually. Instead of house colours, we were competing in classes.

"We're going to lose anyway."Jungmin muttered.

"Why so?"

"L.Joe and Chunji are really fast but they don't want to participate in Sports day and so does Hani and LE so,we don't have good runners participating and amongst everyone,CAP is the fastest and he ALWAYS wins. So,no point,"

"What if I can beat him?"

"Nara,as much as I "love" you, no one has ever beaten CAP."

"Then,maybe I'll be the first."

Hani heard our conversation and scoffed. I rolled my eyes and got ready since my turn was coming soon.

"Park Nara."the teacher called. I rushed over and got into position.

"1,2....3,go!"

I sprang forward,running as fast as I could,like the old times. I felt as proud as I used to feel. In no time,I finished running around the track.

"Amazing! You even broke the school's record!"

I panted and bent over. I beamed from ear to ear and sat down,taking big gulps of water to cool myself.

L.Joe's POV

This girl is really something. She even beat CAP hyung's record! I'm starting to suspect her even more....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's note:

So,I just wanted to say that I'm sorrt for making Hani a little bad in this story but I really LOVE EXID. They are like one of my favourite girl groups. Well my top 4 fav girl grps are in this story. But Hani won't be VERY bad! I promise.