Caught

Sunlight sneaked into the room through the seams of the blinds. My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my arms.

I pulled myself out of the bed. After that quarrel and making up with my brother,my brother went back because he had a schedule afterwards while L.Joe left. It was a Saturday,so I had no school and I was lazing around.

I dragged my feet to the toilet and splashed cold water onto my face before brushing my teeth. I was about to leave when I tripped over something on the floor. It was a leather wallet. I picked it up and opened it. It had L.Joe's IC and driving licence. That careless guy!

My lips curved into a smile at the cheeky thought I had. This was an oppotunity for me to meet him :3

I grabbed my hoodie and headed out.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Ding-dong"i pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!"I heard L.Joe shout from inside and the shuffling of feet.

He opened the door. He was wearing a hoodie too and a pair of shorts. His hair was a mess.

"What are you doing here?"he gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"You left your wallet,"I took his wallet out of my pocket and waved it around.

"Oops,"he said sheepishly,reaching for his waller.

I immediately hid it behind my back.

"I'll give it back to you if you go out with me now,I'm bored."I said cheekily.

L.Joe grinned suspiciously. I raised my eyebrow. We had a staring competition for moments when he suddenly leaned closer.

Our eyes locked. He pressed his palms against the door,leaving me no way to escape.

Then,he planted a kiss onto my lips. I kissed him back,draping my arms around his neck.

We broke away after a while. He grinned yet again but this time,he waved his wallet in front of my face.

"Got it!"he stuck his tongue out at me and fled.

"Yah! Lee Byunghyun!"I screamed as I chased after him,chuckling.

I finally caught up in his room. I guess my speed was still the same although my fighting skills worsened.

"Aish,why do you run so fast?"L.Joe pretended to be frustrated even though he failed at it horribly because he was smiling. He bent his back and panted.

"You okay?"I asked worriedly,bending down so I could meet his eyes.

"Yeap,"he said,flipping me over.

"Ouch!"I screamed and smacked him on the head. He had flipped me onto the fucking hard floor -_-.

"Oh my gosh,sorry!"he bent down and helped me up when I yanked his hand and he too fell onto the floor.

"Touche,"I smirked.

"It's my turn for revenge!"he got up. I backed away,eyeing him suspiciously.

He lounged forward and attacked mt sides.

"St....st....stop!"I screamed in between laughs. He kept tickling me despite my desparate cries,asking him to stop.

"I love you,"he stopped tickling me and looked at me into the eye seriously. I gave him a smile.

"Me too,"

"And so do we,"I heard a husky voice say.

We froze. I widened my eyes upon recognising the person who said that. It was one of the former leader of the East,L.Joe's father and his wife at the side. (A/N: Just a reminder, Nara used to be a gangster therefore she knows people in the gangland but of course they didn't know her.)

Oh my gosh, what should I do?

I stared at L.Joe and he stared back at me.

"You youngsters don't need to be so shocked,"he chuckled,"just have fun~"he winked.

"Ani! Don't get the wrong idea!"I said,waving my hands desparately.

"You got us,pops,"he winked at me. What the fuck!

I widened my eyes.

"Okok,let's not scare this poor girl,okay? "Mrs.Lee said,smiling.

At least the mum isn't as weird as the other two.

I pinched L.Joe and gave him a look before greeting his parents. L.Joe pouted and rubbed his arm.

"Ok,now we'll leave you alone,"Mrs.Lee chuckled. Oh my gosh,not her too. She was my only hope!

The couple walked out of the room,giggling and closed the door.

"That was scary,"I commented.

"Well,you want to do it for real?"L.Joe asked,winking cheekily.

"Fuck you,"I punched him on the arm,laughing at his nonsense.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Sorry for the longgg update but I hope I made it up by making it extra fluffy