A little prank

No one's POV

Nara downed another bottle of beer in oneshot. Drunk Ricky applauded for her and handed her another bottle.

It was 3 a.m. in the morning. Most people left already,leaving only Teentop,EXID,Nara and a few more people.

Nara was drunk. Scratch that. She was SUPER dumb and she wouldn't stop drinking. Her face was red and she was dizzy.

"You know!"she shouted,"I was sooooo good at fighting,I kicked the asses of those bastards!"

"Yeah right!"Niel said sarcastically. This girl was drunk;no one was going to believe what she said.

Nara stood up and grabbed the railings of the staircase and swung around.

"Wheeeeeee!I can fly!!!!!!!!!"

LE,Solji,CAP and Changjo,the only ones not drunk chuckled. The drunk ones joined in with her and jumped about. She took a few more gulps if her beer before walking around in the house in a clumsy manner.

"Eep!"she screamed as her legs went jelly. Luckily,L.Joe held her in time.

"Yah! You're drunk!"L.Joe said,his breath reeking of alchohol. He laughed hysterically and Nara joined in too.

"You two are drunk,"LE said,grabbing us by the neck.

"LE unnie is killing us!!!!!!"Nara said,laughing,holding onto L.Joe.

Not long after that, Nara blacked out and collapsed onto the floor,bringing L.Joe down with her who soon slept on the floor.

"Aw! They're so cute!"Solji said,"let's make them cuter,"she said,a mischevous grin tugging at the side of her lips.

"Oppas!"she called for CAP and Changjo.

"What?"

"Help me carry this two people to L.Joe's room please~~"she sang.

"Why?"CAP raised and eyebrow.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do something dirty. L.Joe and Nara would kill me. Just a little prank."her eyes lighting up.

CAP sighed and lifted L.Joe up. Changjo took Nara and they carried both of them upstairs.

"Place them on the bed,"Solji commanded.

CAP and Changjo gently placed them onto the bed.

Nara curled up and snuggled into L.Joe's chest. L.Joe wrapped his arms around Nara as if she were a comfy bolster.

"OMG SO CUTEEEEE!!!!"Solji said.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk too?"LE asked suspiciously.

Solji took her phone out and snapped a picture.

"Done! Let's just wait for them to wake up tomorrow,"she winked before pushing everyone out of the room.