School's over

It was the last lesson of the month. After this month,that was going to be a holiday. Everyone was thrilled for it. Just imagine going out to hang around with friends or travelling to another country with your family!

But for me,I was kinda reluctant. I didn't want to part with Jungmin,EXID and TeenTop. I always thought they were cold-blooded and ruthless gangsters but instead,they are really dorky once you warm up to them. I guess I could meet up with them in the holidays but they themselves may be busy.

I looked at L.Joe's sleeping figure. He always slept during lessons. It was funny how I always seem to notice it. There was this feeling of....longing? I don't know.

I looked at the clock. I dreaded it. I just wish time could pause and I could live in this moment. In five minutes,we will only be able to see each other in one month....

Finally,the dreaded school bell rang. Other students celebrated and dashed out of the classroom.

I sighed as I packed my schoolbag before leaving. I was going to miss this place or maybe.....a certain person.

Just as I was about to leave the classroom,LE tapped my shoulder.

"Nara-ah,we're going to my father's hotel for the school holidays,wanna join?"

"Hotel?"

"Yup,my father has a hotel in Jejudo and it's right beside the beach! We can go see hot guys,"she winked.

"Ok....erm,who's going?"I asked,my gaze shifting to L.Joe.

"TeenTop and us."

"Oh...."I said,beaming from ear to ear.

"Wait...."I paused,"can Jungmin come?"

"Sure!"

I hang out too much with EXID that I neglected Jungmin a lot.

"Great,"

"I'll text you the details and you tell Jungmin-sshi,"

"K,"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

L.Joe's POV

So,we were all pumped up about going to LE's hotel. We went there last year and it was really nice. Somehow,when I heard Nara was going,I felt...happy! Something's really wrong with me these days. When I see her,I go crazy! My heart starts beating will fast and there's this weird fluttery feeling in me. And Nara acts really funny around me. When she meets my eyes,she immediately turns around and when I go near her,she moves somewhere else. Does she hate me? Or do I look really scary? But she wouldn't be scared of me. She's the Pink Leopard for gosh sakes.

"What you thinking about?"Chunji said and slung his arm around my neck.

"Get off,you're heavy!"

"Psh. I bet you're thinking about your Pink Leopard,"

"Firstly, she's not mine and secondly,it's none of your business,"

"That means you were thinking about her,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Ha! I knew it!"

"You're childish."

"Someone's blushing!"

I glared at him. He punched my arm playfully.

"I'll help you,"

"Help me with what?"

"You know what I'm talking about,"he said,wriggling his eyebrows mischevously. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm suppose to fetch Hani,Junghwa,Nara and Ricky to the pier. But what if I forget to pick Nara up?"he smirked.

"I don't get it,"

He flicked my forehead.

"You're really dumb,"

"Yah!"I raised my hand up to smack him.

"Woah woah,calm down,"he said and I dropped my arm,"as I was saying,"he continued and told me his plan. He would 'accidentally forget' about fetching Nara and I instead would fetch her. And because I'm not in charge of fetching anyone,if I fetched her,we would be the only two in the car.

"So,how does it sound?"he smirked.

It seemed dumb to me but maybe...I would like it?

My lips curved into a smile.

"HA! You're smiling!

I rolled my eyes.

"Chunji,the love doctor strikes again!"he said excitedly.

"What do you mean by LOVE doctor?"

"Dude,it's obvious!"he laughed.

"Whatcha two talking about,"Changjo interrupted us and slung his arm around our necks.

"Oh just something~~"Chunji sang.

I shot him a look and he immediately shut up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't make this chapter long :/

And I oso want to inform you that during 17th dec-24th dec I may not be updating much because I will be in Korea. Yes,every fan girl's dream ♥.♥ !!!!! Haha! But there may be a chance that I will update if the hotel has wifi so yeahhhh.