Forgiveness

So,did we really proceeded on with sex like Hani said? Nope. Definitely not. But instead the annoying asshole kept bugging me and managed to stay overnight.

I walked out of my bedroom and saw L.Joe sleeping on the sofa. His head cocked to the left,his right arm lying on the floor and his face covered with drool.

I shaked my head,unconsciously smiling. I'll just cook breakfast then...

But this time,I'm not going to cook instant noodles. I opened the fridge and grabbed eggs and bacon. I took out coffee beans and began cooking.

----------------------

"So.....how is it?"I looked at L.Joe with a glimpse of hope in my eyes,twirling the fork in my hand while I watched him eat the breakfast I had made.

"It's fine....if you wanted the bacon to be sashimi,"he smiled.

"SASHIMI? you mean it's still not cooked?!"I exclained,wide eyed,grabbing his plate.

"It's ok,"he grabbed my hand,"I don't usually eat breakfast anyway,"he smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go out to eat."I said,pulling him out of the chair.

"I don't want to move,"he whined like a baby,hugging me from behind as I opened the door in a failed attempt to stop me.

Never did I expect that Jungmin was at my doorstep. I smacked him away hastily and tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "Jung...jungmin,"I stuttered a little. Great! Now I look dumb!

"Erm hi. I'm sorry if I disturbed. I'll be leaving,"she said,turning around.

"Wait!"I called for her,"if you don't mind,you can come in for a while?"I invited her,shrugging.

"Erm,sure,"she removed her shoes and entered the house.

There was an awkward atmosphere in the house. Jungmin sat on the sofa while I was in the kitchen. L.Joe went inside the room because he was afraid something bad would happen if he was around.

"Water?"I asked her.

"No thanks. I just wanted to clarify something with you and then,I'll leave. "She stated.

"Oh...ok,"I walked towards her and sat on the sofa,beside her.

"Ok. Firstly,I want to apologise. I was really dumb calling you names and blaming you. I shouldn't have. Secondly, I want to thank you. You didn't hate me back and even saved me when I was kidnapped by gangsters. I don't know how you knew them or anything but I won't ask further. Thirdly,I've put everything behind me. I guess L.Joe was right. I didn't really like him. So,friends?"she asked,looking at me with hope as she extended her arm.

I took it and smiled. It's finally cleared!

"I'll leave you alone with L.Joe now. I have to go for my cello lessons. Bye,"she said as she waved and disappeared.

Then,L.Joe emerged from the room. "So...can we eat breakfast? I'll cook!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"So what actually happened the day you met Infinite?"he asked,slicing a piece of meat.

"Well,I just got Jungmin back and attacked Hoya because he was being a jerk. But that's around all. Sunggyu also told me about my background which I already know -.-"

"That's funny...Why would he bring you there just to tell you your background....and why did they let you go so easily?"L.Joe asked,raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know."I shrugged,before taking a sip of the hot black coffee.

"Hm...something's wrong. But it's kinda weird,eh? 3 years ago,Infinite was your last mission and you saw them again and you're even dating the person you saved!"he teased,"be honoured that you have such a handsome boyfriend,"he said proudly.

"Yeah right,"I said sarcastically.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Sooo what's up with Infinite ;) BTW DOES ANYONE HAVE FICS TO RECOMMEND. THE FICS I HAVE IN MY LIBRARY R EITHER FINISHED OR  HAVENT UPDATE