We're even

It was lunchtime now. Lessons were as usual;boring. Jungmin and I headed to the canteen to grab a bite.

"Ouch!"Jungmin tripped over a foot. I looked up. It was Hani from EXID. I helped Jungmin up and heard a gasp from someone. People started whispering and giving us weird looks.

"Hi, Minnie!"she greeted fakely.

"Annyeong,Hani-sshi."

She grabbed Jungmin by the wrist and slammed her against a table. Jungmin groaned in pain. I rushed over to her.

"Are you okay?"I asked worriedly.

Jungmin was going to reply me qhen Hani interrupted me.

"You're the new girl,aren't you? You better fuck off or the next one is you."she snapped.

I rolled my eyes.

"You have no rights too."I was making a big mistake. Now, she will remember me for sure.

"Did...did you just talk back to me?"she asked,offended. Her gang member,LE,who was standing beside her tried stifling her laughter.

"Unnie!!!! She talked back to me and your laughing?!?!"she whined.

I grabbed the oppotunity and helped Jungmin up,before attempting to escape this situation.

"Trying to run away?"Hani grabbed us back. I bit my lip in annoyance. Control,just for a while.

"Just leave her alone."

"I'll leave Minnie alone,"she paused,"only if you agree to take her place."

"Deal."

She gaped.

"Nara,don't. "Jungmin tried persuading me but,I stood firm in my decision. Well,she couldn't hurt me anyway;I could kill her anytime.

"You bitch!"she cursed and raised her hand to slap me when someone stopped her. It was L.Joe.

"Hani,stop."

"Oppa~~~"she whined,"they talked back to me!"

"Just stop,"

"Why?"she wriggled out of his grip.

"Because I owe her for saving my life. Just let her go this once. We'll be even and you know I don't like owing people things."

"Fine,"she muttered reluctantly before strutting away.

L.Joe glanced at me coldly before walking away. At least we're even now.

"You okay?"I asked Jungmin worriedly.

"Ani,I'm fine. You?"

"I'm fine."

"But what did he mean by you saving his life?"

"It's nothing,"I avoided her question. She pouted and tidied her uniform. I looked at L.Joe's figure. We're even. I don't know but somehow I feel bummed about that....