Stellar

A/N: MUAHAHHAHA HI /THERES GOING TO BE SHAMELESS PROMO SO SKIP IF YOU WANT/

SO YA HI. ERMERM I HAVE ANOTHER FIC AND I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT. ITS CALLED ,"IM BEING WHAT I HATE:AN IDOL" so ya I kinda planned it more thoroughly instead of just creating it rashly MUAHAHAHAH

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunggyu's POV

"So,what do you think?"I asked them as I leaned back into my chair,looking bored.

"It's obvious,isn't it?"L said,raising an eyebrow.

"Obviously,she saved L.Joe so she knew everything,"Sungjong commented,"and now that they're together,it's more obvious,"Hoya added.

"That she's the Pink Leopard,"I ended off. My members nodded in agreement.

"We're going to get revenge,"Hoya smirked.

"Definitely,"my lips folded into a thin line,"definitely..."

"How?"Sungjong asked.

"You'll find out soon,"Sunggyu smirked evily.

-----------------------------

Nara's POV

I stared at the car in front of me and raised an eyebrow. "It isn't like you to cross the border,"I commented casually,pulling on the straps of my schoolbag.

The car moved slowly beside me as I walked. "Are you going to bring me to school or just annoy me?"I asked pissed.

"Neither,I'm bringing you home for a while,"Leo said calmly and looked at me nonchalantly.

"Yeah right,"I rolled my eyes and snapped sarcastically,"I bet oppa made you do this,"

"You're smart,"

"Thanks. But I have to go to school so bye,"I ignored him and plucked in my earpieces and blasted BigBang's newest song;Loser.

Leo sighed. "If I don't take you,I'll get it from him. If I bring her,I'll get it from her,"he whispered not so softly to himself.

He got out of the car and grabbed my waist before flipping me iver and lifting me up. "Oppa,as close as I am to you,WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME?"I screamed,smacking his back.

"You got heavier,"he ignored my protests and teased me.

"YAH!"

------------------------

I crossed my arms and glared at my brother at the other end of the table.

"Stop glaring at me!"he demanded but I continued anyway. He rolled his eyes and slurped his soup.

"Firstly,you're making me skip school. What type of brother does that? Secondly,you bring me to eat breakfast when you know I don't eat breakfast and thirdly,you're not even telling me why I'm here?"I said,throwing my chopsticks on the floor,pissed off.

"Sheesh,calm down."he said,gently placing his utensils on the table.

"You're in danger,"he said solemnly.

"Yeah from being here with you,"I snapped.

"Be serious,will you?"he said,slightly annoyed by my childish behaviour.

"I know that Infinite 'met up' with you. Something is fishy,"he said.

"I already knew that,"

"And think about it. They have big business. Why would they just want to disturb you? You probably got the attention because you're dating L.Joe,and I still don't approve of it,"he paused and I rolled my eyes,"and your secret may be out. There are two possibilities. One,they want you to join their gang. Two,they'll kill you so you won't be a threat to them. And as your brother,I worry for you. So,I'm placing bodyguards around you. "

"I know you care. But I can take care of myself."

"No,you can't. You're impulsive and indecisive,"

"Thanks for the insults,"I said sarcastically.

"Whatever. I'm sending Stellar to be your bodyguards,"

"WHAT?"I screamed. "Oppa! I have TeenTop and EXID and MYSELF,I'm totally fine!"

"I don't trust them. No more buts,"he said.

And as if on cue,Stellar appeared.

"You know what to do,"N said.

"Yeap. Hi Nara,"they greeted.

"Hi,"I spat,looking away,throwing a tantrum.

"She's bitter,"Leo commented.

"Make sure you're always by her side and make sure no one goes near her and I give you the authority to control her."N ordered them,lighting a cigarette.

"What?! I have no freedom at all!" I said,slamming my palms against the wooden table.

"Ignore her,"

"I hate all of you! Fuck all of you! Get a life!"I cursed and stormed out of the room. "Don't follow me!"I hissed at the group of girls trailing behind me. But nevertheless,they still did.

How could my brother do this to me? I have absolutely no freedom!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

a/n:this was a shitty chappie but yeahhhhhh sry for the overdue update I was stuck