INFINITE

"Get out,"Boa yanked me out of the van.

"I will,you cunt,"I hissed. She rolled her eyes and the rest of SPICA brought me to some warehouse. It was a total mess. There was a table and on it were half-eaten cup noodles,spilled soda and playboy magazines.

"So what do you want me for?"I asked,pissed. I'm literally going to face my last mission....Infinite.

Then,Infinite's leader emerged out of the dark.

"Oh it's you,"I said boredly.

"Don't act like you know me,"he snapped,walking towards me.

"Trust me. I know lots about you,"I blurted.

"You're really interesting. Park Nara. Living in the East. Has connections with VIXX,IKON and Teentop and is helping Teentop with the drug business. You are so fascinating,"he squished my cheeks.

"Don't touch me,"I snarled at him;smacking his arm away. "I know lots about you too. 3 years ago,you fought with the Pink Leopard. But you failed miserably. Well,your whole gang did,"I smirked but he grabbed my arm tightly.

"How did you know that?"he asked,eyeing me suspicsiously.

"Well,it wouldn't be fun if I told you. I have a motive for coming here. I want to get my friend back. NOW."I demanded,glaring at him.

"Well,does she even treat you as a friend? She caught you making out with L.Joe and called you a slut. Don't you hate her?"he said,smiling.

"I would never hate her. Because I AM a slut. I should never have gotten with him but I can't turn back time. So that's all. I don't even know how you knew that but I want Jungmin. N-O-W,"I ordered.

"Get the girl out,"Sunggyu ordered.

Then,the rest of Infinite emerged from the back and dragged Jungmin out. She looked at me,her eyes filled with fear.

She trembled and her face was pale. I ran to her.

"Are you okay?"I asked worriedly,hugging her.

"I'm....I'm scared. I...I want to g...go home,"she stammered,her voice breaking,tears threatening to fall down then and there.

"What did you do to her?"I glared at Infinite murderously.

"Nothing,"Hoya shrugged,tucking a strand of hair behind my ear,"but I don't know what I'll do to you,"he said,smirking. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed his shoulders firmly and forced his back to bend before lifting my knee up. Let's just say I hurt him where the sun doesn't rise.

"You bitch,"he cursed,grabbing his crotch in pain.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go Jungmin,"I escorted Jungmin out of the warehouse.

----------------

"Hot chocolate?"I offered Jungmin. She was traumatised. She sat on the sofa,staring blankly at the walls. We were back at my house.

"Thanks,"she said as she held the cup of hot chocolate. "Weren't you scared of them?"she asked.

"Why would I? It's not the first time I fought with them or another gangster I've got the blood of a-"I halted. Fuck!

"Er...I mean. Why should I be scared of them?"I laughed uneasily.

"Er....ok. Thanks for saving me,"she said,"I should be heading home now. Thanks again,"

And with that,she left. I cursed. How could I be so careless and so those words! Wow you did great Nara!

And what the hell is wrong with Infinite? I'm quite sure they didn't just bring me there for me to know how much they know about me or for me to save Jungmin or for me to knee Hoya's dick. Something's wrong....

Then the doorbell rang.

I got up and opened the door and Hani flew in,hugging me.

"Are you okay? Omg I regret everything. I shouldn't have allowed you to go there. I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you at the border. I was finding TeenTop for assistance."

"It's okay."I patted her on the back.

She sighed."L.Joe is here. I'll leave after using the toilet,"she said before heading to the toilet,revealing a L.Joe,leaning against the open door,staring at me.

"Are you stupid? How can you make me worry like that? What if Infinite did something to you? I will never be able to forgive myself for not protecting you! Don't ever do such stupid stuff again! I swear I will-"I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

"Sorry,"I apologised.

"Do you think a kiss would make me forgive you? I'm telling you I-"I cut him off again by planting a kiss on his lips. I draped my arms around his neck.

"Sorry,"I pouted.

"Yah! Park Nara! You won't get away with-"I cut him off once again my smashing my lips against his.

I closed my eyes and he resisted but he soon gave in and kissed me back.

"Sorry,"I said once more.

"You know when I'm around you,I feel like a naggy mother,"

"Because you are one,"I teased.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to go. You guys can proceed on to having sex,bye!"Hani said,giggling and leaving.

I chuckled. "Hani..."