Since when did I care?

L.Joe's POV

This isn't right. Actually,it's terribly wrong. I stared at the empty seat at the back of the classroom. Nara hasn't been in school for 4 days already. She didn't tell anyone where she went or anything. When we called her yesterday,she refused to tell us where she was. Aish,it's frustrating.

I don't know why but I feel very anxious about her. I can't sleep and the only thing I can do is think about her.

Her.

Her.

Her.

Everything was about her. I just can't get her off my mind.

"You okay?"Hani asked.

"Yeah....but do you know when Nara is gonna come back?"

"She didn't tell us anything. Why?"

"Huh? Oh...er nothing,"

"I bet someone's missing her!"she teased.

"Go die!"

She pouted and turned back to doodle on her textbook.

I turned my back and faced the empty seat. Where are you.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nara's POV

I sat on the bed,my stomach grumbling. It's dinnertime and I refused to go downstairs to eat dinner with my brother. I was going to go to the toilet when my phone rang. The caller ID was...L.Joe? Why would he call?

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Nara?"

"Yeah...."

"Where are you?"

"I can't tell you,"

He kept quiet on the other end.

"Then....when are you coming back?"

"I don't know."

L.Joe's POV

For some reason,I'm really worried about Nara. Could she be in danger? Is she safe? I know she's the Pink Leopard but she may still be in danger. Yes,I do know that she's the Pink Leopard. She gave herself away the last time. But I knew she hid her identity for a reason so,I'd just play along.

"Erm....then come as soon as possible,"I continued the call.

"I'm trying to,"she paused,"erm wait for a moment please."

"Miss,young master wants you downstairs for dinner,"I heard someone say.

"Tell Park Hakyeon that I'm not going to go downstairs with him unless he agrees to let me go after that. If he doesn't,could you bring my dinner up?"

Park Hakyeon.....isn't that N FROM VIXX?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD SHE BE WITH HIM?!?!??!

"Miss,young master said that he knew you'd be like that so,I already brought your dinner up. He also said that he won't let you go and that you will stay here because it's where you belong."

"Aish,this goddamn brother."

Brother?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? Wtf is going on?

"L.Joe,are you still there?"Nara asked on the line.

"Yeah...."

"I'll call you back later,okay?"

"Ok....."

With that,she hung the phone up.

ParkHakyeon...Vixx...Brother....wtf...waitt,does that mean she's in the South?!?!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Aish!"I let out a scream of frustration as I paced up and down the room. If my stupid brother wasn't going to let me go,I'm going to escape myself. But how?

It was getting hot so I decided to open the windows when I thought of an idea. I could climb down through the window. I gulped as I looked downwards. It's only the second level. I won't die right?

Carefully,I gripped the panels and steadied my legs onto the small wall protruding for my plants to grow.

I took a step and held onto the wall before swinging down and landing on the floor swiftly. An arrogant smirk plastered on my face,I walked towards the gate when two bodyguards stopped me.

"Where are you going,miss?"

"I need to go out,"

"I'm sorry but you are not allowed to go out,"

I was going to beg them to let me out when L.Joe appeared from nowhere.

"L.Joe,why are you here? This is the SOUTH!"

"I'm here to save you."he said as he climbed over the gate.

One of the body guards grabbed L.Joe but he elbowed him in the stomach and he fell over. He punched the other straight in the face before grabbing my hand. We climbed ober the gate and ran as fast as we could. He was lagging behind and I had to slow down since our hands were together.

We ran into a alley to catch our breath when we were sure no one was tailing us.

"You okay? "

"Y...yeah,"he panted.

Then,my eyes trailed to our hands. For some reason,I didn't want to let go.

"Miss,you've got some explaining to do,"L.Joe let go of my hand and crossed his arm as he tapped his feet impatiently. I felt a surge of disappointment.

"I'll tell you when we're back in the East."