Shot

Nara's POV

"Shoot me,"I said,already giving up. It's one for three people I love. If I really were to end my life now,I would die without regrets. At least, I hadn't wasted my life. I closed my eyes,preparing for the worst,ignoring the screams of protest. Bye.

"I love you guys,"I whispered,my voice cracking as tears stung my swollen cheeks. My vision was blurred as everyone stood still,too afraid to move one bit.

"What do you want from me? I'll do anything I swear! Leave her alone! Let me take her place! Don't....don't...don't. Please don't. I beg you,"L.Joe begged desperately.

"Pull the fucking trigger and end all of this,you bastard,"I demanded. My death would solve everything.

"Yah! Park Nara! What are you talking about!"N scolded but stood still in his place.

"My pleasure,"he said,smirking and I closed my eyes,preparing for the worst.

One.

Two.

Three.

What?

A groan escaped from someone's lips and my head shot up. Sungyeol had kicked Sunggyu away,causing him to land on the floor. B.I pinned him onto the ground,pressing his knee on his back and making sure he couldn't move one bit.

"You were right. Sunggyu never treated me as a member of the group. I was just a pawn that he wouldn't even mind losing. And I'd be a fool to listen to him,"Sungyeol said,facing me,a small smile tugging at the side of his lips.

"Thank you,"I whispered only to be greeted by a flying L.Joe,throwing himself at me. The warmth from his chest and arms melted me into his embrace. His chin rested on my shoulder and so did mine. I closed my eyes,savouring every second that ticked by. This moment was perfect. His faint smell of cologne,though mixed with sweat and body odour,smelt the best. "Wait the rest,"L.Joe gasped and we broke away and ran outside.

Bruises and cuts they had. But the smile of victory plastered on their faces were priceless. "We did it!" Hani cheered,raising her arm in triumph. I threw my fist into the air and so did everyone. I guess this was the feeling of being gangster. No matter how tough it was,we would be together no matter what. It was the loyalty and brother/sisterhood we had for each other. The willing to sacrifice everything. Injuries didn't matter. The scars didn't matter.

I guess maybe I was too overwhelmed that tears of happiness welled up at the corner of my eyes,threatening to fall down.

"Don't tell me you're crying again,"my brother teased,squishing my cheeks. Instead of smacking him back like a normally would,I held his hand gently and looked at him solemnly in the eye,"I'm sorry for all my foolishness and wilfulness that brought so much trouble for you. Thank you,oppa,"

He ruffled my hair,"you're my sister. It's worth it,"he winked. I let out a small giggle.

"WATCH OUT!"I heard B.I's piercing scream and spun around. Sunggyu was ahead of B.I and Sungyeol who were running after him. He had the gun in his hand,revealing his blood-stained mouth. He pulled the trigger and my eyes widened at the direction he was aiming at. I pushed my brother away before turning around swiftly and hugging L.Joe as the bullet shot through my back. I fell onto the floor,blood slowly oozing out of my wound. Then,another bullet was shot. This time,Sunggyu shot himself.

"N...N...Nara!"L.Joe fell to his knees,supporting my neck by placing it on his lap,"wae?WAE?"he exclaimed,"why did you do that? Why are you so silly?"he cried.

I cupped his cheek,my fingers casually brushing against his soft cheeks,"it's the first time I saw you cry,"I joked weakly.

"Yah! You're still joking when you're in this state?"he said,a smile creeping out.

"That's right. Don't cry. You look really ugly that way,mhm?"

He nodded his head obediently,wiping the tears away with his sleeves.

I reached for the cloth in my pocket and retrieved it. "Remember this?"I asked,smiling weakly. He nodded his head. "It's the handkerchief my mum gave me. Remember this,oppa?"I turned to face my brother. He nodded his head in silence. "I remember I lost it when I saved you. And then,I tried stealing it from you when I found out you had it. Now,that I saved you again. I'm giving you it,"I said,opening his hand and placing the handkerchief in his palm.

"Nara...I can't,"he refused and passed me back.

"Take it."I shoved it back in his hands,"and keep it well."

I looked at everyone that gathered around. "Guys don't look like that! We won!"I said.

"We won but we're not celebrating it without you. Hang in there,you little brat! You're strong ever since young. You can definitely do it,"my brother encouraged,holding my hand tightly. He pecked my forehead and I smiled. He always did that when I was young. I was afraid of thunder then and he would do that to calm me down.

"Oppa,sing me that song we used to sing,"I requested.

"My dear little sister,
Sitting on the swing,
Her black hair,flowing with the wind.
Oh my dear little sister,
As lovely and as cute as me."he sang.

"And we'll live happily ever after,"I sang with him before my vision blurred and all was dark.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: STOP! WAIT! it is NOT the END! I REPEAT NOT THE END! But yes,the fic is coming to an end after the next few chapter. I want to say that I definitely loved writing this fic. I even teared up writing this chapter. Literally. My sister thought I was crazy. Thanks for every vote,comment and view! SARANGHAE!

-AUTHORNIM AND RMB IT ISNT THE E N D YET.